• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

USS SULACO Exterior Blueprints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Space Jockey

Super Freak
Reaction score
USS SULACO Exterior Blueprints

After a huge effort and long wait, I'm proud to finally be releasing the exterior blueprints of the Conestoga Class USS SULACO.

As before with the USCSS Nostromo, the SULACO is printed on double matte mylar at 24x36".

Filled with technical information the blueprints feature Plan, Underside, Stern, Bow and Starboard Orthographic views.

The price for this print is $50 USD shipped worldwide. As before with the Nostromo which is now sold out, this will be a strictly limited run.

This print will not be reproduced in a 12x18" format because of the shape of the ship and the detail loss that would occur.

Please allow up to 25 days for delivery. As I travel much further now for the prints, I will be printing them in batches once paid for.

I accept Paypal for prints - please email me personally (not a PM) at [email protected] for payment instructions.

Thanks for your support with the Nostromo and again for your patience with the USS SULACO.

- Graham.
www.hydride-ion.com

Last edited:
Been waiting a long time for this, and I can vouch with certainty that this man's work is amazing. I will be adding this to the wall ASAP.

I will be getting them printed tomorrow (Friday) for those that have paid thus far.
The roll of mylar has been ordered and it should arrive at the printers today.

Back