SIDESHOW "Alien" Mini-Bust Set (Spooktacular Announcement)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotfish

How does the wind ever get in here?
CF Supporter
Reaction score
2m4ao79.png

NOW IN-STOCK: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=200196

Just in time for Spooktacular 2011 is the Alien Bust Set, featuring four different Alien designs spanning the legacy of the Alien films. Crafted in approximately 1:8 scale, each bust stands approximately six inches tall and is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Alien Bust Set is the perfect addition to any sci-fi or Alien legacy display

Last edited:
I still don't understand the purpose of releasing these...

Dear SS, Alien LSBs please. Thanks.

I noticed this teaser the night it went up and waited to see how long it would be before someone else created a thread for it.

I have zero interest, as they look kind of downright awful, no matter what scale they are in.

But yes, I too am interested to see what they are going to come up with for the LSB versions. Especially the Alien.

They look like some bad ceramic figures or something. I'll wait for the full reveal but can't say I'm excited.

They look like those japanese 1-coin prizes. There`s no way they want to ask more than 5$ for each one.

$85 are sideshow having a Laff? Doesn't even state size of each bust, just box size. All 4 come in under a kilo. Must be very small. Wouldn't even be worth the postage I'd have to pay!

Back