• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs sideshow obi wan loose and medicom yoda 45.00 for both And 1966 1/18 batmobile. Uk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snedders1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok i have a sideshow obi wan and medicom yoda up for grabs. Now obi wan has no box and is missing the training ball also the force hand. It does come with sabers. There is a problem with the left hand, it appears to be a problem with the hand and not the wrist or peg so a spare hand would solve this it is not secure and can come off if moved around but still looks great on display. Ok yoda is in great condition amd comes with box that does have some wear. I am looking for £45.00 shipped for both. UK ONLY. I am also selling a hotwheels 1/18 scale 1966 batmobile in mint condition that comes with box, looking for £30.00 shipped UK ONLY

Last edited:
Re: Fs sideshow obi wan loose and medicom yoda. And 1966 1/18 batmobile. Uk

Hi, any pictures of the Batmobile? :duff

Some pics added

last bump then ebay.

Back