Revoltech General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
jointzu.png

Title says it all. i know I'm not the only Revo fan here, and i Was just going to make a thread for a new announcement then i figured, Why not just make a Revoltech specific thread.

Anyone into these? Got a favorite one? Neet Poses? New Figure announcements? This is where they Belong.

Saw this today on BBTS

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=KAI10380&mode=retail

Revoltech 114 is appearently Hellsing's Alucard.

I've got these two on pre-order. They'll be my first Revoltech figures. I've been wanting to check out their stuff for quite some time now, but it took this long for them to make something that I truly could not resist.

revoltech-jehuty-anubis-zone-of-enders-figures.jpg

I have a Black Ox figure and also two Skeleton Warrior figures. I like them, they sit on my desk here and I look at them pretty regularly, but I don't buy more because I guess I find it tough to get excited to the point that I feel I must buy more. Even when I see them reduced to $10 - 15 it's not a must-buy for me. I don't know why exactly, I think it's probably just the small size, or maybe it's just that I haven't set up a decent display for them.

I'm certain I'll buy more in future but I just can't see myself buying them with any real vigor.

Revoltech-Skeleton-Soldier-2nd-Version-001_1295447457.jpg
revoltech_black%20ox.gif

I have a few of these and I'm loving them a lot. Gonna get Alucard! Love that name, by the way. Dracula backwards. :lol

Ive been wanting to get the Jason Voorhees, Starscream and Megatron, but i just cant pull the trigger on them, everytime i go to get one i change my mind. they just seem waaay too small for some of the asking prices.

I have the Batman Dark Knight one.

I'm waiting on the Robocop. It looks pretty cool.

I have a few of these and I'm loving them a lot. Gonna get Alucard! Love that name, by the way. Dracula backwards. :lol

He had to change his name when he went into hiding.

Reversing one's own name ( when it works) is kinda creative, i guess :lol

Just glad to FINALY be getting a figure of Carmen Sandiego.... i mean Dracula.. i mean Alucard.

Hellsing_Ultimate_Wallpaper_by_PsyBear.png

Alucard doesn't sound like Dracula at all, nobody will ever notice. :lol

But I am glad we get that figure, indeed. Been hoping for it!

...you darned Brony. :lol

buy the early release package. the ones with the plastic hair. they're made of solid plastic, and will actualy work with revo joints. the only trick is getting the revo joints in the right color.

He had to change his name when he went into hiding.

Reversing one's own name ( when it works) is kinda creative, i guess :lol

Just glad to FINALY be getting a figure of Carmen Sandiego.... i mean Dracula.. i mean Alucard.

Hellsing_Ultimate_Wallpaper_by_PsyBear.png

Duude been watching the series and never noticed it was dracula backwards:monkey1:lol Hes bad a$$ super happy his coming out

Ok, here are some of mine:
( I've also got 7+ pre-ordered or on the way to me as we speak)

2010024.jpg

base027.jpg

base037.jpg

2010062.jpg

Patlabor015-1.jpg

Patlabor016-1-1.jpg

Patlabor022-1.jpg

base015.jpg

DSC00841.jpg

DSC00800.jpg

DSC00819.jpg

DSC00803.jpg

Eva 06 and Prime are in the mail....

Also, not a revoltech, but it'll go great with my Jehuty.

DSC00842.jpg

I used to have almost all of these until they just starting getting to expensive for what they are. I mostly collected the obsure robots which basically was all of the first releases. They've branched out alot since then and the last one I bought was the Jason Voorhees and havent bought one since.

They're roughly 5", however; they range between 4-6".
The Alien Queen and a few others being the exception are larger +/- 7-8".

Back