Grand Theft Auto III: 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Claude Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shogun85

Freaked Out
Reaction score
We’re also pleased to announce that beginning today, a limited-edition action figure of lead character Claude, created by renowned collectible manufacturer Sideshow, will be available for pre-order in limited quantities at the Rockstar Warehouse.

rockstarwarehouse_2181_354391

69_640x360.jpg

65_640x360.jpg

75_640x360.jpg

99_640x360.jpg

https://www.rockstargames.com/newsw...uto-iii-10th-anniversary-edition-for-sel.html

Last edited:
Very interesting to see how they adapt the likeness from the game to figure, he looks good and thats a very neat idea for a collectors package.

Not bad, a few inaccuracies but they're not so bad to avoid purchase. I just hope this means more Rockstar characters will be made available for action figure/statue treatment. Man I want a Niko and Marston.

will this be a rockstar warehouse exclusive or will it be available from sideshow too? cant seem to find any info regarding that.

Awesome when is it due out?

Ordered! LE 1500.

Bring on Tommy Vercetti!!!!!

What a surprise!!!

will this be a rockstar warehouse exclusive or will it be available from sideshow too? cant seem to find any info regarding that.

Think just RS!

Last edited:
Not interested in Claude, but I'd definitely be interested in Niko Bellic and John Marston from RDR!

Very cool, the figure looks great! Hopefully they will do this with a few more characters, as others have mentioned. Or start a trend...pay attention, Naughty Dog :impatient:

Pretty kewl figure. Played that game for a loooooooooong time.

$150 is high for what he comes with though.

Back