1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEDSTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys - 1/6 & 1/4 Scale: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Hot Toys just announced they will do 1/6 and 1/4 TDKR stuff along with the vehicles from the movie !!!

This is sooooo f#%^ing dope !!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/hottoys

Another superhero blockbuster, The Dark Knight Rises, will be hitting the theatre in Summer next year!

Besides the 1/6th scale collectible figures, we will be bringing to fans with the vehicles series too!

Apart from the 1/6th scale collection, we are again stepping our foot into the specially developed 1/4th scale collectible figures!

Fans, stay tuned and get ready for our surprise!

Re: Hot Toys - 1/6 & 1/4 Scale: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

I need that Batwing in 1/6!!!!!!!!!

1/4 scale though... would look great i'm sure but just not gonna have the space for more than a few 1/4 figs

Re: Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

That's great news. With this being the final Nolan film hopefully we can finally get Ras Al Ghul.

I can't wait to see what there 1/4 figures look like... I wonder what else they'll do in that scale.

I have always wanted poseable 1/4 scale fully detailed figures and now we are going to have it.

And most importantly it's Batman !!!!!

I want (in 1/6):

- TDKR Batman - with redesign/resculpt of the DX02 in non-leaky rubber and improved accuracy. Including updated Bale head.
- Bane
- Catwoman/Selina Kyle
- Gordon
- Ra's Al Ghul
- Possibly JGL's John Blake character, depending on importance in film
- 1/6 Batwing (or whatever it's called)
- 1/6 Camo Tumbler
- Batcave dio/Armoury dio, depending on what it looks like in the film

At a minimum :lol

Re: Hot Toys - 1/6 & 1/4 Scale: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Nah, realistically, 1/4 Begins suit (EB), 1/4 TDK/TDKR suit (HT), 1/4 Joker (EB)

Beyond that is doubtful

I think its better not to purchase first, as I suspect HT will make 1/4 Begins Bats and 1/4 Joker as well.

They loove the Joker :lol

Back