Hot Toys 1/4 Avengers Announcement!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydeous

Apprentice
CF Supporter
Reaction score
From Hot Toys Facebook page:

Thrilled about The Avengers trailer that we shared earlier today?
Now, we are proud to present the license of the 1/6th scale and 1/4th scale collectibles of The Avengers movie!

The upcoming 1/4th collectibles will be even more finely sculpted and sophisticated, bringing to fans with even more details and interestingness! To show our enthusiasm for this project, we have assigned a special team to be specialized in the 1/4th scale collectible development and they will be incorporating our latest technique to upraise the quality level, which will be leading the 1/4th collectibles to another milestone and must bring much surprise to fans!

Apart from The Avengers, more 1/4th scale collectibles of the Marvel characters will be announced very soon! Stay tuned!

320661_10150319801567344_58690437343_8298653_802049877_n.jpg

It was only a matter of time...

I hope 1/4 does not become the new 1/6, simply too big to display too many of them plus you can forget about elaborate dios and vehicles.

They're not giving any chance to EB :lol

I think this isn't a good idea... Now what people would do? 1/6 or 1/4 scale? with all the previous HT figures in 1/4scale this is a ____ for the "collection" factor.

Also I don't want to imagine even the fuc**** price they will go into this scale......

I think it'll be around $250-300 ish.

EB which is known for their outrageous pricing, retails the T800 at $330USD (+$70 for international shipping) on their website. I'm guessing HT will be significantly lower in price, but higher in quality and details.

I think it'll be around $250-300 ish.

EB which is known for their outrageous pricing, retails the T800 at $330USD ($70 for international shipping) on their website. I'm guessing HT will be significantly lower in price, but higher in quality and details.

Yeah i was just kidding but hopefully around £250-300 will the price.

No interest in 1/4 scale figures. I can only imagine the price per figure, not to mention the space they'll all take up. Pass, no matter how nice they look. Hope we get some 1/6 Avengers as well.

Awesome !!
I'm always a fan of bigger scale figures. So now hopefully 1/4 scale is the new thing and I'm expecting great quality and amazing super detailed figures from HT.

Iron Man in 1/4 scale would be dope !!!!!

Hopefully TDKR figures come in 1/4th too.

Hmm... I'm looking forward to see these 1/4th figs, but I'm most likely gonna stick with 1/6th scale.
Less room needed to display and probably a whole lot cheaper :lol

I think as a one off set, the Avengers all in 1/4 done to hot toys standards will be pretty jaw dropping.
As a rule however I couldn't justify going full on into 1/4 collecting. Too big, not enough room etc. I'm happy with the half dozen or so PF's and statues I've got in that scale.

Back