Steel Brigade DELTA headsculpt . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
I recently purchased the 1:18 VAMP MK II vehicle that came with the STEEL BRIGADE DELTA figure (driver) for the vehicle. The helmet/head sculpt is quite good. Overall the figure is very worthwhile and got good reviews through the usual websites for 1:18 GI JOE enthusiasts.

I also picked up a few of the new STEEL BRIGADE figures as well and quite pleased with them.

I'm fortunate enough to own one of the truly awesome 1:6 custom STEEL BRIGADE heads that MANDO produced. Yes. I know I've yet to post mine, but I'm still tinkering with mine.

I wonder if MANDO would be open to possibly considering another design and run of STEEL BRIGADE custom heads based on the STEEL BRIGADE DELTA headsculpt from the 1:18/3.75" figure? Moreover, would others consider it a worthy head to even consider as 1:6 or is it just not too classic/purist GI JOE ARAH enough?

So what does the Delta head actually look like?

37801871.jpg

Have you guys thought about making an interest thread for a re-issue of the standard SB head?
--

I thought about it, but with the new 3.75" STEEL BRIGADE figures making the rounds with good reception among collectors I'm surprised MANDO himself did not post another interest thread looking to produce a few more for those who previously missed out or those who wanted another one.

I don't know if he may be open to taking on a new headsculpt as well.

--

I thought about it, but with the new 3.75" STEEL BRIGADE figures making the rounds with good reception among collectors I'm surprised MANDO himself did not post another interest thread looking to produce a few more for those who previously missed out or those who wanted another one.

I don't know if he may be open to taking on a new headsculpt as well.

Actually he posted this on the "Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment" thread as a response to that question:

3rd run's a maybe. I understand the interest is here but I'm not even answering PMs regarding more heads until this last batch is wrapped up and the other thing is taken care of.

Last edited:
Back