SAW 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsychoCenobite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's the poster for SAW 3:

saw34cs.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Hmmmm...I think they've begun to burn the candle at both ends with this franchise...Number 3 ..Already? We will see..The first one was an excellent movie by the way.

"'Saw III' is balls to the wall rollercoaster ride. We upped the ante 10 fold from SAW II, not only in disturbing imagery - but story and character interaction as well. We've done some things in this film that we didn't have the resources to do last year. We were able to explore things that were only hinted at before. Trust me... You haven't seen anything yet."

I do like the poster though! :chew

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I like it.

1 was awesome but 2 was just ok, still worth watching for sure. Hopefully 3 will be better.

i do like the first one better, but you can definately see the budget for 2 was much higher. hopefully this will be the last one before they do something stupid and ruin the franchise.

I fear a sucktastic #3.

#1 was a good premise...but the acting...oh the acting...soooooooo laughable (considering I laughed through most of the 'room' scenes).

#2 was predictable and just not as tension ridden as the first.

Hence my theory that #3 will just be awful and laughable (perhaps in line with "Hostel").

The poster is pretty cool though. :D

hairlesswookiee said:
i do like the first one better, but you can definately see the budget for 2 was much higher. hopefully this will be the last one before they do something stupid and ruin the franchise.

I think that already happened with #2. :lol

Yeah I liked the second but didn't think it was any where near the first. I'll definitely watch the third, just not sure I'll get my hopes up though.

3 will be a joke!!! No way that chick could come up with a better scenario then the old did.

creature4000 said:
3 will be a joke!!! No way that chick could come up with a better scenario then the old did.

Indeed. The Chick doesn't have the scarynes of the old dude. But we will see. Could be a great movie.:rolleyes:

Both were awsome. And I loved how the end of the second one tied into the first.

SS needs to give us a Tobin Bell Jigsaw.

dunedain said:
Indeed. The Chick doesn't have the scarynes of the old dude. But we will see. Could be a great movie.:rolleyes:

She doesn't really have to have it because Tobin Bell is returning as Jigsaw in this one as well...although it sounds like he's really knocking on death's door this time.

As for Saw 2, I loved it and thought it was just as good as the first one in the same way that Alien and Aliens were. Both excellent movies but different in tone and structure.

EVILFACE said:
Both were awsome. And I loved how the end of the second one tied into the first.

SS needs to give us a Tobin Bell Jigsaw.

how about a tobin bell from Black Mask 2?? lol!!!

yeah he's supposed to be back in this one and i believe he will actually die somewhere in the movie either from his cancer or maybe in one of the traps.

IMO, the first one was mastermindly done. Second one was okay, awesome way to die contraptions though. Looking forward for the third one but having Jigsaw in the 3rd....eh....i don't know.

The series should die when Jigsaw is dead. The girl doesn't cut it. It would be cool if he was faking the cancer thing and just started kicking butt.

denger4000 said:
The series should die when Jigsaw is dead. The girl doesn't cut it. It would be cool if he was faking the cancer thing and just started kicking butt.

i agree with the series ending with jigsaw. i think they added the girl so they can have the option of sequels. im not sure if they can keep it up with originality... one thing that still impresses me with the first is that the entire movie was filmed in two weeks--that is impressive in my book.

I really liked part 1, I thought is was a near perfect movie..2 was alright, defenitely not as good as 1 but a worthy sequel...

As for 3 I think it will be more along the lines of 2, worth watching but wont be a "must see"...

"Opening wide this Halloween"...:rotfl:rotfl...that just seems funny to me for some reason...

Lol, i laugh of this idea since the first movie appeared a puppet that kill you :rotfl :lol oh well the violence of the movies was well used.

Back