Wouldn't it be nifty if Mcfarlane made Breaking Bad figures???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salvation/Damnation

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone think they should. The show is really badass, it'll be a crime to not make figures of the characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mcfarlane Breaking Bad Figures

Hell yeah they should, look how awesome these $20 MacFartland Walking Dead figures came out!!!

01.jpg

Breaking Bad is an awesome show but it does not need action figures.Mcfarlane Toys have not had a decent line in years,i am very dissapointed in the look of there Walking Dead figures and barely stock any of there Halo line now.

what happened to their figures? used to be detailed and intricate.

Thats a McFarlane figure? My god they've gone so very very backwards.

To be fair, those Walking Dead figures are based on the comic, not the TV show. Just sayin'.

On topic, I haven't collected these type of figures since the mid-to-late 90's but it would be hard to resist having a tiny Walt and Jesse on my shelf. I'm not exactly clamoring for them, but I guarantee I'd buy 'em if they were made.

And your point is??? SPAWN was also "based on a comic" and we got some excellent figures from that line. These are pure sh it and everyone knows it.

My point is, since that figure is based on the comic art and not on Andrew Lincoln, it's not as...

detailed and intricate

...as the eventual TV-based figures will be. Apologies if I was being (unintentionally) cryptic.

Either way, I don't really give two $#!ts about Walking Dead figures, I'm here because I love me some Walter White. :duff

McFarlane essentially fired his whole toy division a few years ago and outsourced everything. He decided that he'd rather produce cheap crap.

I think the most nifty thing would be if Mcfarlane used glue to hold his figure together that actually last more than a few years.
every figure I've had from them fell apart with in 3 years. arms and legs just started dropping off a dozen figures.
pretty crappy ass quality control over there IMO.

No.

It would not be nifty is McFarlane made BREAKING BAD figures.

McFarlane's design & quality overall has gone downhill.

BREAKING BAD
1:6/12" figures . . . maybe . . . but definitely not by McFarlane.

Back