The Walking Dead 1/6?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackhepburn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just imagine a 1/6 scale Rick Grimes, complete with the iconic sherrif uniform. They could even release a big range of zombies, now I for one would love to see this line happen. Preferably by Hot Toys, and Asian contries always seem to dig zombies (a pun?) so why not, eh? :dunno

Yeah, I would absolutely love to see the 6 or so main characters released along with a handful of zombies. The McFarlane toys they have released of the main cast look horrid!!!!!!!!!!!

There's been some great 1/6 Walking Dead customs but we really need a company like HT (or even Art Figures) to do proper justice to this series! :pray:

They are fantastic but also insanely expensive... if a company started making 1/6 Walking Dead figures then I wouldn't have to pay over $300 for a single custom.

paying over 300 depends on what parts you use, mine was about 150
but yeah a company needs to make 1/6 figures

I would want a Sheriff Grimes with the half zombie on episode 1 please!
I can see this line being a hit! But it also depends on who would produce it. A walking dead line by HT or Enterbay?? hell yes. A walking dead line by Mattell? HALLS NO!

Do you really want a 1/6 line for the walking dead??

Seriously, 90% of the characters are plain annoying...any company that releases Lori in 1/6 scale will go bankrupt.

Maybe Hot Toys should do it, if they are true to their usual form, they would prob just release Rick Grimes and Darryl and call it a day which would ironically be fine by many collectors.

Yeah, the characters from the books are more interesting, IMO. Regardless, a uniformed Rick on a horse with that bag of guns would be an excellent piece.

I just want a Rick and a Daryl, Maybe a Shane (Sculpt with hair and sculpt without). Would be really good to see in production but I doubt the show will ever get past low end McFarlane figures :(

I'd say no to Hot Toys, they have way too much as it is and is delaying everything. If you'd want to see Walking Dead figures sometime in the next 5 years, anybody but HT imo.

Back