threeA is doing Real Steel 1:6 robots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaylord

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Check this out:

RS001.jpg

RS002.jpg

RS003.jpg

RS004.jpg

RS005.jpg

Last edited:
This reminds me of my dream of having a real metal Terminator endoskeleton arm. Glad to see someone starting to make metal collectibles like these

This reminds me of my dream of having a real metal Terminator endoskeleton arm. Glad to see someone starting to make metal collectibles like these

i dont think that's what they are actually made of...........i think it's just based on the movie "real steel".

Too many people downloaded it. The bandwidth is capped for free accounts, so either needs new hosting or wait until the monthly cycle is over haha

Hmm, interesting. I've read some reviews that say that the movie has the goods. Thanks for the info Gaylord. :wave

I wondered if Hot Toys were in the running for this licence?I was actually expecting them to get it.

I have nt any interest in most 3A stuff but I ll be interested in seeing how these turn out.Really looking forward to this movie strangely enough....

Back