Arrested Development returns in 2013 - Netflix broadcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
Arrested Development returns in 2013. The new season will air exclusively on Netflix!

https://www.slashfilm.com/arrested-development-coming-netflix-2013/

--------------
original OP:

For one more TV season and then a feature length movie.

According to The New Yorker, who's having an AD cast reunion this weekend: https://twitter.com/#!/NewYorker/status/120599846745931777

Bh6wZ.jpg

Confirmed by Will Arnett and Jason Bateman
2n0kbvq.jpg

2a7hav7.jpg

NgfOb.gif

Last edited:
Re: Arrested Development returns!!!

I knew they've been trying to do a movie for a while. Did not know they would bring the series back!

W8cnb.gif

I have never seen even 1 episode. Guess it's time I at least check it out.

Awesome news. Can't wait for the Bluth clan to return to the small screen.:rock

If this actually happens I will be SOOOOOO HAPPY! :woo

Whoa, whoa, whoa. There’s still plenty of meat on that bone. Now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato... baby, you’ve got a stew going.

If this actually happens I will be SOOOOOO HAPPY! :woo

Please let this be true!!!!

Jason Bateman confirmed it on his twitter account "It's true. We will do 10 episodes and the movie. Probably shoot them all together next summer for a release in early '13. VERY excited"

Will Arnett's twitter "I'm peeing with @Batemanjason at the moment..and we can confirm that we are going to make new AD eps and a movie"

COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait for this, it's my all time favorite comedy...the writing is amazing and the episodes can be watched over and over...in fact I'll be starting season 1 to celebrate.

Yep, like Guinessfan mentioned above, it's been confirmed by Jason Bateman and Will Arnett.

2n0kbvq.jpg

2a7hav7.jpg

I had a minor freak out when I heard about this last night. Seriously, this is awesome news.

Back