Carbon Freezing Chamber 12 inch on the way?!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarver

Super Freak
Reaction score
September 30th Q&A

Q: Now that we have a 1:6 scale Bespin Luke, 1:6 Yoda and the Dagobah environment (all of which I have and absolutely LOVE), are there any plans to offer an accessory/expansion set that could be used to create Luke’s camp (crates, power source for R2, food trays backpack etc.)?

A" Hmm, fun idea! We’ll give it some serious thought! At the moment, we’re investing our creative energies into all things Bespin. Carbon Freeze Chamber, anyone?

In another part of the Q&A, they said we'd get to see the new 12 inch Vader in early 2012.

Not sure I have room but I'd love to see a Freezing Chamber stage for a new Vader.

Love to see Bespin Luke, Boba and Vader all together on it.

Of course it will remind me that we have no Chewbacca, no Hoth Leia and no Hoth at all.

Not sure I have room but I'd love to see a Freezing Chamber stage for a new Vader.

Love to see Bespin Luke, Boba and Vader all together on it.

Of course it will remind me that we have no Chewbacca, no Hoth Leia and no Hoth at all.

Agreed. Still missing the obvious.

It would be cool if his chest box and belt doohickies lit up though :lecture

Cant' say I'm really jacked for a "freeze chamber" but if its more like a stand for Luke I might be more interested.

I'd be happier if they did the Falcon Cockpit Diorama instead. It can be used for multiple set up and characters from episodes IV - VI. Only Figs not released that could be placed in it are C3PO, R2, Niem Numb, and dare I say it WHERE IS CHEWIE?

I'd be happier if they did the Falcon Cockpit Diorama instead. It can be used for multiple set up and characters from episodes IV - VI. Only Figs not released that could be placed in it are C3PO, R2, Niem Numb, and dare I say it WHERE IS CHEWIE?

That would be badass... I'd love if it was just the cockpit that you could either have on a stand or mounted to the wall :rock :rock

I have absolutely no desire for a $500 polystone Carbon Freeze Chamber that's bigger than my coffee table.

Just give me an action figure please.

I have absolutely no desire for a $500 polystone Carbon Freeze Chamber that's bigger than my coffee table.

Just give me an action figure please.

As long as they don't inlcude another Han in Carbonite, I doubt it will be that much. But yeah, it will probably be HUGE! :lol

As long as its true to scale, even if its a partial structure. I will definitely get one.

Back