Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INFECDEAD

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Batman: Modern Age - Life Size Bust

:yess:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRZg_Tw34tg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRZg_Tw34tg[/ame]

vlcsnap-2011-10-01-14h00m58s190.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for this. Looks like I will be skipping the HCG Dark Knight bust for sure now. I know there different styles but
you can only have so many Batman 1:1s.

Well the HCG one is nice but I would have preferred a Begins version cos I like that suit more so I am just getting their Joker.
Looks like they will be quite large pieces, since a lot of DC characters have emblems on their chests they kinda need to be if they want to incorporate that.
This looks much bigger than the Marvel life size line.

I am glad it was pointed out, I would have almost though it was a sign they were working on!

No doubt it will be great, but I'm sticking to Bats and Joker Movie versions...:) It will be hard to resist!

On the last page of the new 2012 calendar that came with the Spook kit.
I don't know if this has been seen before.

IMG_1322.jpg

Now I'm going to have to buy that and I'd already decided to pass on the Cap one. This will be a must have.

Cap will go with Thor and this will go with Supes, or Joker if they make one, which they probably will

Holy ...

I know I'm not gonna have space for something like this :(

Any idea who drew the reference shot behind the bust?

No one has size for this, but buy it anyway and store it for when you do have space. It's going to cost a lot more if you wait and try to pick it up off eBay.

Back