Action Figure Life Size Superman and General Zod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RMFX.co.uk

Freakalicious
Reaction score
hi all.

I wanted to share a couple of current projects with you.

the first is a life size statue of Christopher Reeve as superman. Just about finished except the base.
IMG_4806.jpg

16.jpg

15-1.jpg

12-2.jpg

5-3.jpg

7-2.jpg

6-3.jpg

i have also just fined the sculpt for General Zod with will also be a lifesize figure
IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_4968.jpg

IMG_4970.jpg

hope you like them and thanks for looking

Amazing work RMFX! :clap

The rooted hair on Supes looks like a painstaking job - well done, great likeness & costume fits well too. Looking forward to seeing progress on your Zod - nice so far!!

thanks guys.

the hair work is my least favorite thing to do but its got to be done properly if its to look real and style well. that means inserting each hair individually which is a very slow, tedious process.
really not looking forward to inserting zods beard but it a deal breaker if done in a rush

also, i take no credit for making the costume, i had it made by a very talented friend

The body itself looks great, and i'm not talking just about the costume. It really looks accurate and so well built, i kinda want to see how it looks without the costume :p

This is amazing! Can you please tell us more about the process? Do you have a website with any more of your work? I would love to see pictures of the work in progress.

thanks very much guys

my website is www.rmfx.co.uk.

ill take a pic of the raw silicone casting of zod tomorrow but in the meantime, i did this quick photoshop to help me with hair placement

photoshop-1.jpg

Last edited:
here are some pics of the raw casting straight out the mould.
IMG_5000.jpg

IMG_5001.jpg

IMG_5005.jpg

IMG_5006.jpg

IMG_5007.jpg

next is trim the tissue thin flashing, seam and paint

Back