Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Offical Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Looks awesome. Will go great with the CCC and now I may have to get the throne as well as two of these guys.

Yeah, people better jump on the throne NOW before it shoots up to $200 :lol

2 of these are a must to flank the throne :rock

Yeah, its crap or get off the pot time with the throne. :lol

About freaking time.
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Dont care for the re-used Joe gloves though.

092911crimsonguard01.jpg

Last edited:

Like the red leather-like appearance of the uni, but I'm uncertain about the helmet sculpt.

Whaddaya think? EX an unmasked "Fred" head a la the Cobra Viper?

Last edited:

Yeah, the execution on the helmet looks off.

Maybe we get the old school assault rifle with bayonet, the same way that the Cobra Viper came with both his made up assault rifle as well as the Masada.

something seems wonky about the helmet.. might be the angle. not sold on the pleather.. think Fabric would have worked better, and I'm already worried about it cracking and rotting over time, but we will see. Anyone know anything about sideshow's history with pleather on figures?

hate the gloves

But still, CRIMSON GUARD! YAY

This, and an official 1/6th Arkham asylum batman figure in the same newsletter? AWESOME!

They just colored the side and lower back of the helmet black instead of red. Thats why it looks odd.

Last edited:

Looks good so far, love the leather uniform and the TDI Vector, not sure about the helmet.
I can't see if the top is like the pinheaded helmets from the Diorama, so not 100% sold on the design. Also, it appears the bottom of the back of the helmet is unpainted, it should also be red.

Hopefully the exclusive is a helmet version more like the original 3.3/4 figure, but most likely will be a Fred headsculpt

Hoping for the old school bayoneted assault rifle as well as the Vector, the same way both Stalker and the Cobra Viper came with homages to their original weapons along with updated weapons.

Fred headsculpt is a must.

Cool news, but still peeved that the Cobra Viper won't be in hand until next year.

Let's get working on Snow Serpents, EELs, or Night Vipers for the next troop builder, Sideshow.

i dunno kind of looks like he just stumbled out of the blue oyster club

Back