POLL: Sideshow's 12" Luke Skywalker pilot - X-Wing (ANH) or Snowspeeder/X-WIng (TESB)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sideshow's 12" Luke Skywalker pilot - X-Wing (ANH) or Snowspeeder/X-WIng (TESB)???

• Snowspeeder/X-WIng pilot (TESB)

Votes: 81 62.8%
  • X-Wing "Rebel" pilot (ANH)

Votes: 48 37.2%

• Total voters

Indiana Fett

Making this up as I go...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
POLL: Sideshow's 12" Luke Skywalker pilot - X-Wing (ANH) or Snowspeeder/X-WIng (TESB)

Checking out Hurricane's recent thread showing off his custom Luke Skywalker - Snowspeeder/X-Wing pilot from Empire, it got me thinking...which 'version' of Luke pilot should SS make? My vote's for the Snowspeeder/X-Wing look from Empire...it's got the awesome orange overcoat, the 'Bespin' gear belt with Blaster and Lightsaber...easily BETTER than the Rebel Pilot look from ANH. What does everybody else think? I apologize if a thread/poll like this has been done already...

:chew

Re: POLL: Sideshow's 12" Luke Skywalker pilot - X-Wing (ANH) or Snowspeeder/X-WIng (TESB)

Well ESB of course, gives the figure the versatility to be posed from the Hoth scenes and /or the Dagobah landing/leaving scene, plus they could produce just costumes then,or include his bespin garb in with the pilot figure......

Re: POLL: Sideshow's 12" Luke Skywalker pilot - X-Wing (ANH) or Snowspeeder/X-WIng (T

X-wing ANH...it's just a classic scene from the movie and a must for SS to make. I agree that the other version is better but this one is a classic.

Re: POLL: Sideshow's 12" Luke Skywalker pilot - X-Wing (ANH) or Snowspeeder/X-WIng (TESB)

ANH, but I bet it will be ESB.

Is the only real difference between the two the boots and gloves ? If so - I think I can pick the "exclusive" items - Hoth Boots & Gloves. Alternatively it could be an accessory pack - Hoth Boots, Gloves, Lit & Unlit Lightsaber.

Re: POLL: Sideshow's 12" Luke Skywalker pilot - X-Wing (ANH) or Snowspeeder/X-WIng (T

Gotta go with ANH... I mean c'mon he blows up the friggin' Death Star in that get up! In a snowspeeder he crashes and burns :rotfl But in reality I hope they can release some sort of twofor pack and include both, because they're both real boss!

LordAzrael said:
Is the only real difference between the two the boots and gloves ? If so - I think I can pick the "exclusive" items - Hoth Boots & Gloves. Alternatively it could be an accessory pack - Hoth Boots, Gloves, Lit & Unlit Lightsaber.

boots, gloves, headsculpt, belt, blaster, jacket, lightsaber.

too much difference to make just one version.

we need both. just place them a year apart. same with vader.

Gotta go with the ESB/Snowspeeder flight suit version. Wouldn't be surprised if the exclusive version comes with the cable launcher that Luke pulls out of the cockpit before his speeder gets crushed. Then, uses it to take down an ATAT on foot. :google

I think ANH X-Wing Luke is more iconic, but that doesn't really matter.

Well actually neither. But if it came down to it, ESB all the way. Plus he could be on Dagobah too.

They definitely need to make both.

The ANH version is more iconic, but the ESB version could have the X-wing pilot ground uniform (aka Bespin fatigues) as the accessory pack. That would cover most of the film for Luke.

ANH, Luke before he knew he could kick Empire a$$.

I'd go for the ANH flightsuit with the ESB version as an accessory pack,possibly containing an alternate headsculpt as well.

X-wing ANH...it's just a classic scene from the movie and a must for SS to make. I agree that the other version is better but this one is a classic.

I also voted for the ANH version. Couldn't have said it better

ESB version. Blaster, lightsaber, thermal detonator. Wore it in BOTH a snowspeeder and X-Wing (even if he also crashed them both ;)) took down an AT-AT on foot while wearing it, traveled to Dagobah and Cloud City in it.

I can't deny ANH's "classic" status, and quite frankly wouldn't compain if that one was made first (especially with the 30th anniversary of ANH around the corner), but ESB flightsuit is still my favorite.

Is it possible to think that with the 30th anniversary around the corner that they will make a George Lucas 12 inch?:confused:

Back