• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Faux Bronze Star Wars Dios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediFirefly

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have 2 items I am looking to sell:

Sideshow Star Wars Faux Bronze 'Duel with Dooku' Yoda vs Count Dooku Diorama. #32/100 $250 Shipped

Sideshow Star Wars Faux Bronze 'Duel of the Fates' Darth Maul vs Obi Wan and Qui Gon. #58/75 $350 Shipped

Both items are complete with original art box and sideshow shipping box.
Both items were inspected when I first received them and there were no issues then. If anyone is interested before any sort of sale is made I will reopen the item and inspect it to make sure everything is still good.

The prices include shipping but only within the Continental US. I am willing to ship International. Please contact me for a shipping amount.
Within the Continental US I ship FedEx Ground. For anywhere else I will use USPS.

I accept paypal (no extra charge for fees I will take the hit) and will consider a money order.

My prices on these are pretty firm as I bought these direct from Sideshow so my asking prices will allow me to break even after paypal and shipping fees.

I have feedback on the forums and also on ebay under the name skate4music.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Here are some pics of the yoda dio if anyone is interested I will take some pics of the other dio:
YodavsdookuBronze1.jpg

YodavsdookuBronze2.jpg

YodavsdookuBronze3.jpg

YodavsdookuBronze7.jpg

YodavsdookuBronze8.jpg

YodavsdookuBronze9.jpg

Back