(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deak Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is where the cool guys/old timers go to talk about Star Wars...Kenner, Sideshow, Gungans, young Anakin ghosts, warts and all come to hang out. Be cool or leave (no DC forum BS por favor), because we don't serve your kind. Don't delete this thread, please.

Last edited:
Re: (FLOSI'S Cantina) The COOL guy(s) of the Star Wars forum thread...

LOL, I don't know I figured either this can stay in the SW section or Dave could/would move it to the...Sandbox? Richard, who's your favorite Kenner figure? Me, Bespin Han.

Cool guys and Star Wars are 2 things seldom said in the same sentence. But I fit the bill. :lecture

:yess:................that was all i needed to know....:duff

I did, like, a quadruple take when I saw this thread. :lol

Well, I figured your name sounded more like a SW character. And you're a MOD now so I thought it would fly under the Dave-dar.

This is where the cool guys/old timers go to talk about Star Wars...Kenner, Sideshow, Gungans, young Anakin ghosts, warts and all come to hang out. Be cool or leave (no DC forum BS por favor), because we don't serve your kind. Don't delete this thread, please.

Mine have been treated. :lecture

How did I become the Wuher of SSF? :lol And no, I don't mean Kari.

wuhrer_3.jpg

Last edited:

Well, I figured your name sounded more like a SW character. And you're a MOD now so I thought it would fly under the Dave-dar.

:lol Or get me in trouble... Well, if the thread can stay on topic it might not be axed too quickly.

So I haven't picked up any vintage figures at all this month. :( Still need 20 total. **My attempt at starting a credible conversation**:wave

Oh mama! Beastmaster 2 & Remote Control! I'd serve her kind, Star Wars!

:lol Or get me in trouble... Well, if the thread can stay on topic it might not be axed too quickly.

So I haven't picked up any vintage figures at all this month. :( Still need 20 total. **My attempt at starting a credible conversation**:wave

Don't forget about Droids and Ewoks...you will soon enough.

How did I become the Wuher of SSF?

so being a mod in a thread named after you is like being the proprieter of this bar...........& the bouncer..........:panic:

Don't forget about Droids and Ewoks...you will soon enough.

Nope. I refuse. I never wanted those figures as a kid and I don't now. I think a sense of completion in the vintage line goes as far as you're willing to take it. I set the perameters, which means I don't NEED to get Droids or Ewoks figures, variants, vehicles, etc.... Besides, they look lame-o.

so being a mod in a thread named after you is like being the proprieter of this bar...........& the bouncer..........:panic:

:lol I'm not taking ownership of this, this thing.

Check out this cool pic I found:

starwars1-1024.jpg

Are you a big SW collector Batty? I figured you weren't but I know you got a thing for them clones as of late.

I have a huge SW collection going back to 1977. Right now I pretty much collect 1/6th figures, but at one time I was a hardcore collector of just about everything: figures, books, magazines, masks, trading cards, albums, posters and a ton of other crap. If it had the words "Star" and "Wars" on it, I had to have it. :lol

Back