Better late then never...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunedain

Video Games and LOTR Mod
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks.

I've been reading and sometimes posting on this board but I've never introduced myself to you guys.

Well my name is Mike I'm 16 years old and I'm collecting Sideshow stuff for over a year now.

My hobby's are Collecting movie merchandise, autographs, go to con's, movie's. (Lotr, King Kong, Star Wars, Harry Potter)

My first purchase was the mouth of sauron bust and from that day on the sideshow virus got hold of me. The detail in the piece's are so amazing that I wanted to collect as much as possible.

When Sideshow Weta announced that the line was coming to an end I had to find an other line to collect and so I got out in the Attakus Shrek line and the Gentle Giant Harry Potter line.

Well that's about it I believe.:cool:

:chew The Welcome Wookie! :chew

It's a little strange to welcome someone who's been a member longer than myself.

But then again, Freaks are a strange bunch.:banana :banana :banana

Welcome!! It's never too late to introduce yourself! And by the way, I have stuff in my collection twice your age! :lol Man, I'm getting old! :monkey2

Back