DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfa

Super Freak
Reaction score
00000-4.jpg

000-9.jpg

00-9.jpg

0000-2.jpg

BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY: SERIES 1 ACTION FIGURES

Welcome to Arkham City, the new maximum security “home” for all of Gotham City’s thugs, gangsters, and insane criminal masterminds.

Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City, it’s filled with the most murderous villains from DC Comics’ Batman universe. But Batman is ready to tackle it with all-new gadgets and his greatest—and most dangerous—allies. Which is good, because he’ll need all the help he can get for his journey into the darkest corners of Gotham.

Among those he’ll encounter:

Tim Drake battles crime as Robin, delivering punches (and signature quips) to aid in the Caped Crusader’s mission to shut down Arkham City.

In a nice new outfit, Harley Quinn has taken to the front lines to personally fulfill the Joker’s sickest wishes of mischief and mayhem. She’s not going to let anyone get in her way—least of all Batman.

Based on the upcoming blockbuster video game published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, developed by Rocksteady Studios, and licensed by DC Entertainment.

Batman - 6.75” h

Harley Quinn - 6.25” h

Robin - 6.5” h

On sale December 21, 2011

Last edited:
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

As nice as it is to have an unmasked Batman, I really hope he comes with an alternate masked head, though since he is pictured with an accessory already the chances are pretty slim.

Those look pretty badass.

If only I had the money and space to continue collecting this scale

^ True, they said he wasn't in the game as a 'playable Bruce Wayne' - but this is Batman unmasked as opposed to just plain old Bruce Wayne.
I would imagine since Hugo Strange knows Batman's true identity that somewhere near the end of the game we could get an unmasked Batman scene.

Only 3 characters, two of which we already have?

Bit of a letdown. I'll pick up Robin and that'll be it, unless the Batman has a masked head because the new costume looks good.

Then again, it looks like this new Harley is shorter, which is good 'cause the other one was a bit out of scale.

YES.

I was hoping Batman would be maskless in some parts of the game.

Shouldn't these figures have spoiler tags around them?

:lol

^ LOL it's funny 'cos someone's probably gonna say that....

Is Robin's hood removable? Feel free to answer in spoiler tags. :D :D

^ LOL!
It doesn't look removeable to me... but hopefully it is. I'm happy enough if it isn't, but it'd be nice to have the option.

Also, I'm still really puzzled by the decision to have only three figures in this wave, especially given the amount of characters in AC. I thought it must be because of Croc at first - but he's not due out until spring next year.
I wonder if future waves will be three or four.... they could easily have done three waves with four figures in each.

wow wow is Bruc wayne gonna be in the game? i really liked how he never took his gear of in arkham asylam... oh well

hese look alright but wheres the masked batman. doesn't matter anyway since im gettin the Play Arts one

I'm really suprised we didn't get Two Face or Catwoman in the first wave, they're two of the biggies from the promotion of the game.

I'm really suprised we didn't get Two Face or Catwoman in the first wave, they're two of the biggies from the promotion of the game.

Didn't they make Two-Face in a two pack with Batman already?

^ He was made by Mattel.

I'm very suprised about no DCD Two-Face also. Hopefully there'll be a second wave of figures shortly after this one with some of the villains in and Catwoman too.
I really hope we get a good line-up of AC characters from DCD eventualy. I'd love to end up getting:
Catwoman
Two-Face
Riddler
Penguin
Mr Freeze
Hugo Strange
Talia
Deadshot

Plus there's also Grundy as a possible oversized figure like Croc.
No doubt they'd want to release another Joker and Batman down the line aswell.
That's a LOT of characters right there and a very light first wave....

This line seems to be shaping up exceptionally well. If we DC fans get a (semi) weak 2012 on the HT front, I think I'll go back to the SDCC BD Bats and start from there. That being said, I'd be happy to give HT my money instead if they'll just pick up this damn license.

nice, once they announce or release a two-face i think ill get rid of my mattell one. already cancelled the next 2 pack with robin and joker

Man, you need to quit posting spoilers! I wanted to be surprised as to what figures were in Series 1.

Robin looks fairly baddass but I'm not interested in this scale any longer. Now....if HT decides to do these...

Back