Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton Version 2.0 has landed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spaceballs

Freakzoid
Reaction score
My Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton Version 2.0 arrived the other day. I have setup the entire piece on my own and it sure kicked my a$$ in the process. I will post some amazing HD pictures soon...

For now here's a sneak peak! :dance

20terminatort800version.jpg

One of these days I'm going to set aside enough cash to get one of these. Can't wait to see more pics!

Epic. I am very jealous. Congratulations, you gonna use it as a coat rack in the doorway? I imagine if I ever got one, I'd want it to be the first thing people saw when they walked into my house.

This Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton is more of a dirty battle combat veteran 1:1 version 2.0 then a clean chrome version. I know which T-800 Endoskeleton Sideshow is referring to. Checkout the screenshots from Terminator 2 Judgement of the T-800. It's a match in everyway. There's still a luster and shine to the chrome but it's more of a dirty version out in the heat of battle!

381sb.jpg

76capture1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the wonderful comments. I'm now waiting on my Alien 8th Passenger to be completed then i can show case the entire collection in a new thread.

Back