Batman/Bruce Wayne Hot Toys figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

odellwyoung34

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame="https://youtu.be/cNMV3C4GxMg"]302 Found[/ame]

My youtube review on the Hot Toys Batman/Bruce Wayne Figure.....its a must get!!!

Not the fancy new Bruce Wayne head everyone's been fighting to get, but took some snaps of my TDK Bruce today.

Not the fancy new Bruce Wayne head everyone's been fighting to get, but took some snaps of my TDK Bruce today.

I still think thats a nice sculpt and wouldnt mind having it. What is that thing going for now that the other one is out. I know it used to be around $90, probably still the same.

After seeing the new HT headsculpt I wouldn't pay $5 for that one, but that's me.

the suit looks like a nice fit. What is it?

Yes, I love the fitting of this suit. I picked it up while I was in Hong Kong late 2008/early 2009, it costed about $320HKD, but it was well worth it. They had it modeled with a Tony on display, so I could see how well it fitted before grabbing it. It's far better than the one HT released just for Tony IMO.

I don't know if it has any brand name attached to it though, I can only try to describe what makes it stand out from other suits to see if you can find a match.

The vest comes with snaps exactly like the HT DX Joker's did, and the tie feels very much like the way a real one, with an elastic collar. I've seen people with the same suit but with different coloured ties/shirt, and pattern on the suit.

This is someone else's pic, but I believe it's the same suit in a different colour/pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back