• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Darth Vader Bust 1:1 Exclusive Darth Maul Bust 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w00tw00t

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow Darth Maul Bust 1:1 (comes with artbox. Missing brownshipper box)

Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees.

Quick picture of the bust. The cape is included for Darth Vader just not shown in the picture. If additional photos are needed please pm.

Last edited:
w00t, what the heck are you doin'?!?!

J/k. Hope all is well, buddy!! Good luck with the sales. I'll be sure to drop the occasional 'bump' for you. :rock

w00t, what the heck are you doin'?!?!

J/k. Hope all is well, buddy!! Good luck with the sales. I'll be sure to drop the occasional 'bump' for you. :rock

Thanks Chap! I know... times are rough and no space. How have you been?

Thanks Chap! I know... times are rough and no space. How have you been?

I hear you there. I've downsized and gotten a lot pickier. I like to think of it as making the collection that much more elite. :rock

I've been doing well. How's everything been with you?

I hear you there. I've downsized and gotten a lot pickier. I like to think of it as making the collection that much more elite. :rock

I've been doing well. How's everything been with you?

I have been well. Busy with the house and stuff. Get anything new and exciting?

I have been well. Busy with the house and stuff. Get anything new and exciting?

The last piece was the HT Spiderman, but the HT Batman Begins: Batman/Bruce Wayne should be shipping next month. Looking forward to that.

Anything new on your end?

The last piece was the HT Spiderman, but the HT Batman Begins: Batman/Bruce Wayne should be shipping next month. Looking forward to that.

Anything new on your end?

nice! picked up hulk and doom pf not too long ago. very nice pieces =). I love HT details and QC =P. I wish A company would do the same.

nice! picked up hulk and doom pf not too long ago. very nice pieces =). I love HT details and QC =P. I wish A company would do the same.

Yeah, the QC is pretty amazing.

Nice acquisitions!!!! Do you have a collection thread yet?

Not yet. Probably when I get a place of my own I will create a collection thread.

Well, I'm looking forward to it. :rock

Keep in touch. Drop me a PM sometime. And good luck with the sales. Two of the best Star Wars pieces right here!

Back