New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xjamiex

Super Freak
Reaction score
deleted per HT request
captainamerica-1-large-sfmovies157.jpg

Looks like the USO version to me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New Hot Toys Captain America USO version?

Awesome.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Re: New Hot Toys Captain America USO version?

I'm going to be really mad if they don't make Red Skull.

This seemed like a no-brainer to me, so I'm not surprised. I am happy to see it being announced so quickly, though. Hopefully we will get Red Skull.

BTW, I really wish HT would start producing head + clothing sets for lesser characters like Bucky. He's not worth paying $150 for, but if they sold a set like that in simple blister packaging for $75 or so. . .

BTW, I really wish HT would start producing head + clothing sets for lesser characters like Bucky. He's not worth paying $150 for, but if they sold a set like that in simple blister packaging for $75 or so. . .

That would be pretty awesome...:pray:

so I never saw the movie, but is the 1st Cap to be announced by HT the final design (in the movie) and this is the preliminary design? Sorta like the Mark 1 - 3 Progression?

so I never saw the movie, but is the 1st Cap to be announced by HT the final design (in the movie) and this is the preliminary design? Sorta like the Mark 1 - 3 Progression?

Correct and this message is not too short :wave

I really hope this also comes with a more battle-damaged look, especially with this shield looking like this:

captain-america-chris-evans-bruno-ricci-jj-feild(1).jpg

yea i will def own this. Was my fav design from the movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back