NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The old thread was so much fun though :lol

Alright, alright. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Chris Drury for finally retiring! Biggest bust in NY Ranger history bar none.

:yess:

The champs have been hard at work this summer. Obviously conditioning has been a top priority.

marchand.jpg

Nothing like Cinnamon Toast Crunch out of the Cup.:yess:

that's probably why teams very rarely repeat winning the Cup. they spend too much time in the off season drinking beer out of it and eating junk food out of it.

The old thread was so much fun though :lol

Alright, alright. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Chris Drury for finally retiring! Biggest bust in NY Ranger history bar none.

:yess:

With so many to choose from I don't know if he would have my vote.

With so many to choose from I don't know if he would have my vote.

Stephane Quintal is up there.

As is Eric Lindros, Scott Gomez, and any of the superstars that Sather signed pre cap days.

Lots of bad Ranger signings from those pre lock out days. :horror

Sad but true, Sather really handicapped the franchise with some bad contracts. Drury's season total of 1 goal last year in 20+ games and 14 the year prior was enough to give him the #1 worst of the worst for me.

Thank god Messier is behind the scenes pulling strings, the kids are tearing up the tourny right now & we land Richards - it's nice to finally have something to look forward to :yess:

Sad but true, Sather really handicapped the franchise with some bad contracts. Drury's season total of 1 goal last year in 20+ games and 14 the year prior was enough to give him the #1 worst of the worst for me.

Thank god Messier is behind the scenes pulling strings, the kids are tearing up the tourny right now & we land Richards - it's nice to finally have something to look forward to :yess:

Rangers will still get bounced in the first round of the playoffs.

Thanks Miss Cleo, any other predictions you want to make before the seasons starts? :lol

Caps will finish best in the east and get bounced in the first round, second round if they get really lucky. One of the twins will win the scoring title. There that good!?:lol

Caps will finish best in the east and get bounced in the first round, second round if they get really lucky. One of the twins will win the scoring title. There that good!?:lol

My unborn son could have made those predictions. I am disappoint.

Sad but true, Sather really handicapped the franchise with some bad contracts.

I'll take that Sather and raise you. :lol

Couldn't be any worse than our clown ex-GM Doug Risebrough. Left the Wild franchise with bad contracts, bad trades and bad drafts. At least the current GM seems to have the franchise headed in the right direction.

Back