Premium Format Sideshow Batman PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Rabbit

Buckeye Nation
CF Supporter
Reaction score
https://universoretro2.blogspot.com/2011/09/universo-retro-en-la-dreamfest-2011.html

SSL22848.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Not bad. Close to the Alex Ross version. I like just about everything about it except the "ears" and the bat symbol on the belt. Change those a big (lose the bat symbol on the belt) and it's almost perfect.

It's more of a statue with a fabric cape than a PF statue.

That does not have the wow factor that i would expect from sideshow.. reminds me more of a few different companies.

I cannot believe that is Sideshow, after the Joker PF if this was their first Batman PF, that would be very uninspiring.

It's more of a statue with a fabric cape than a PF statue.

That's how they did the recent Thor PF, I wouldn't be shocked if they made it's way into SSC's line for DC as well. I really hope this ISN'T the SSC PF, not only does it look fairly boring but it would look really amateur compared to their Joker...

Ink wins Worst Thread of the Day award.

Kongrats, you nincompoop. :clap

That's how they did the recent Thor PF, I wouldn't be shocked if they made it's way into SSC's line for DC as well. I really hope this ISN'T the SSC PF, not only does it look fairly boring but it would look really amateur compared to their Joker...

It's not the PF, it's a custom. Over at the Statue Forum, I think in the DCD section, there's a thread about this statue and a link to a page showing the development of the statue.

If the Thor PF was just a statue with a cloth cape, then I'm even gladder I passed on it. I thought that PFs were supposed to more of a mixed media piece than than, but it's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back