Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But who cares how great his resurrection action-drama scene was, AND IT WAS, if it doesn’t make a lick of sense.

Do you know that batfan is the only person here who has attempted to explain the Superman anger discrepancy from BvS to JL and it was quickly debunked by Clown and crows lol

So yeah great scene that doesn’t match up with BvS = ruined scene which is a crying shame since many point to it being the highlight of the movie including me.

So if the best scene of the movie makes no sense then what are we left with? That’s right Superman joking with tingling toes Cyborg that he would rather be dead now lol

I’m sorry to say but I think Snikt may just he right regarding that scenes original narrative being completely changed.

Stupid JL forcing me to say Snikt is right.

Whats the number one thriller?

Psycho

But who cares how great his resurrection action-drama scene was, AND IT WAS, if it doesn’t make a lick of sense.

Do you know that batfan is the only person here who has attempted to explain the Superman anger discrepancy from BvS to JL and it was quickly debunked by Clown and crows lol

So yeah great scene that doesn’t match up with BvS = ruined scene which is a crying shame since many point to it being the highlight of the movie including me.

So if the best scene of the movie makes no sense then what are we left with, Superman joking with Fisher he would rather be dead now lol

I’m sorry to say but I think Snikt may just he right regarding that scenes original narrative being completely changed.

What are we exactly talking about with regards to this scenes and it not making sense???

Are we talking about Superman being happy in this film and not a bore like the other two??

If so.. That is easy.. He is happy to be alive :)

So if the best scene of the movie makes no sense then what are we left with? That’s right Superman joking with tingling toes Cyborg that he would rather be dead now lol

I don’t see the problem he was dead and woke up confused, if there is anything to complain about with that scene is batman should have had u know who with him when they resurrected him and not waited until after. Had he first seen that person it would have gone down differently but we wouldn’t have gotten that scene. His change in anger levels is no different then the changes done to Thor.. when we first met Thor he was a very angry arrogant dude, he even dropped the hammer on cap when all cap said is put the hammer down, by Thor ragnorak most of that anger is gone. He is more humble, focused and in control. I think it’s supposed to be character growth but what do I know.. just saying that didn’t bother my like it did others I guess

Last edited:
How come Clark didn't have a hole in his chest from Doomsday?

How come the Superman suit didn't have a hole in it's chest from Doomsday?

How come it's all sparkly and glittery now?

Negative Delta Squad leader i’m referring to Superman
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well he is confused and his conflict with the Bat is one of the last memories... If anything other then the fight with the Cave Troll at the End of BvS most of his emotions the last few weeks of his life was really hating on Batman..

So being confused and a mess of emotions explains that well enough for me..

At least well enough that I am not going to allow it to ruin a great scene.

Because one would be icky and the other is pretty :)

Or

Obviously its a new suit since it is brighter ;) :)

None of these sites have used the equations and formulas that have been used by the worlds top smartest scientist to come up with the proven scientific fact that JAWS is the greatest film ever made.

:)

The Godfather....
To me they are a close tie, along with Back to the Future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lex's Kryptonian goo heals all wounds... except the one at the box office. Cuz I'm pretty sure somethings bleeding over there.

Same reason Vader went from a fierce warrior to a slow old fart lol

Maybe they had a scene of the suit being repaired in the krypto ship wasn’t that in the trailer with Batman looking at the superman costume hologram.

I don’t know i’m just talking out of my arse.

Well he is confused and his conflict with the Bat is one of the last memories... If anything other then the fight with the Cave Troll at the End of BvS most of his emotions the last few weeks of his life was really hating on Batman..

So being confused and a mess of emotions explains that well enough for me..

At least well enough that I am not going to allow it to ruin a great scene.

Ehhh Superman’s last interaction with Batman was “Is she with you” after Batman saved his mother.

No bueno JAWS no bueno mi gringo amigo loco.

The Godfather....
To me they are a close tie, along with Back to the Future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have come to really appreciate BttF as a perfect film in my later years.. It really is great.. Though its not in my top 20 I have no problem saying its perfect.. Same goes for The Godfather.. I would throw THe Empire Strikes Back in there also.

Lex's Kryptonian goo heals all wounds... except the one at the box office. Cuz I'm pretty sure somethings bleeding over there.

Doesnt help that this movie was coproduced by the ratpac.. Ratner isnt doing to well right now, with being accused of sexual harassment and all. Pretty sure that is impacting this movie in a bad way.
Biggest mistake warner made was leaving his ****ing name in the credits..

Ehhh Superman’s last interaction with Batman was “Is she with you” after Batman saved his mother.

Look I am going to take the Logic of JL over the logic of "Martha" BvS... Simple as that :lol

Plus that was 15 mins of emotion vs weeks of dislike Superman had for Batman.. How can one be confused and see things clearly?? Come on man!!!

el inodoro está inundando

Same reason Vader went from a fierce warrior to a slow old fart lol

Maybe they had a scene of the suit being repaired in the krypto ship wasn’t that in the trailer with Batman looking at the superman costume hologram.

I don’t know i’m just talking out of my arse.

Lol he was dead how do u know he even remember that, im pretty sure it wouldnt be the first thing he thought about... oh i said is she with you to this dude..you saw him using his xray vision on the team it was obvious his brain was overloading, he wasnt right in the head thats for sure

Back