My PF Lurtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid azurepred for Lurtz and now the wait begins.:impatient: It's funny how impatient I get when I'm waiting for a new statue to come. It's like I'm a little kid cutting the links off my paper chain waiting for X-Mass! Honestly I know it’s pretty ridicules but I can't help it.:panic:
I'm really looking forward to finally add this guy to my collection.
Thanks again azurepred!

Paid azurepred for Lurtz and now the wait begins.:impatient: It's funny how impatient I get when I'm waiting for a new statue to come. It's like I'm a little kid cutting the links off my paper chain waiting for X-Mass! Honestly I know it’s pretty ridicules but I can't help it.:panic:
I'm really looking forward to finally add this guy to my collection.
Thanks again azurepred!

Did you ever get him? I just got another EX and may be selling my regular or possibly the EX. They look great either way, hard to decide!

Did you grab that one on Ebay last week for $500? I saw some one got a great deal on one.

Yea, I could not pass up an EX for that cheap. That is a deal for even a regular. Should be here tomorrow. Not sure what is going on recently, just saw a DROM EX sell for super cheap also, but I already have the EX of him or I would have gotten that too. Must be a lot of LOTR fans not on eBay right now for these prices to be going so low. They will swing back up I know, but nice for those who can sneak out a deal.

Yea, I could not pass up an EX for that cheap. That is a deal for even a regular. Should be here tomorrow. Not sure what is going on recently, just saw a DROM EX sell for super cheap also, but I already have the EX of him or I would have gotten that too. Must be a lot of LOTR fans not on eBay right now for these prices to be going so low. They will swing back up I know, but nice for those who can sneak out a deal.

I was about grab it myself but I unfortunately just bought one last month for what I thought was a good deal until I saw that. :gah: Congrats on the steal! I was wondering the same about these low prices. I saw that DROM Ex as well. WTF?

I was about grab it myself but I unfortunately just bought one last month for what I thought was a good deal until I saw that. :gah: Congrats on the steal! I was wondering the same about these low prices. I saw that DROM Ex as well. WTF?

Yea, I sold my other Lurtz EX for $850 on there about 6 months ago and that was the going price for them. All it takes is one or two guys to miss the end and it goes cheap. Guess it is the nice weather or something like that.

Not such a good deal after all, he arrived today and is just the regular version. 2nd time this has happened to me just this month, got a regular instead of the advertised EX. Very upsetting.

I got the exclusive a few weeks ago for a great price. Not 500, but very close. It is by far my favorite statue. I wish this type of detail was on every premium format. Displaying him prominently with Sauron. I wish I could get Berserker for a similar price.
I got sniped on an exclusive DROM two days ago. It went for 510 dollars plus shipping. I was kicking myself for not raising my max. Oh well, I will probably get Gladiator Hulk instead.

Last edited:
I got the exclusive a few weeks ago for a great price. Not 500, but very close. It is by far my favorite statue. I wish this type of detail was on every premium format. Displaying him prominently with Sauron. I wish I could get Berserker for a similar price.
I got sniped on an exlusive DROM two days ago. It went for 510 dollars plus shipping. I was kicking myself for not raising my max. Oh well, I will probably get Gladiator Hulk instead.

Yea, that DROM was so cheap I almost bid. Had I not already gotten the Lurtz I my have. Glad to hear you were able to get a deal on the EX, no go for me, it will have to go back unless someone here wants it before I return it.

Unreal, guy is giving me crap about how he never said the bow was included so I have to pay shipping back, what an A hole. Don't buy from simpsonsmania on eBay

Last edited:
i wish i didnt sell my ex...i got $1800 for it but still the best LOTR statue made by SS by far

Unreal, guy is giving me crap about how he never said the bow was included so I have to pay shipping back, what an A hole. Don't buy from simpsonsmania on eBay

That's some ******** from the seller I just looked at the listing. He should have to pay to get it sent back or you keep it free.

That's some ******** from the seller I just looked at the listing. He should have to pay to get it sent back or you keep it free.
Yea, and look at his other sideshow auctions, he had 2 other LOTR PFs and both of those showed the EX pieces, but he conveniently left the EX pic off my listing. I guess the 25 or 30 dollars is worth a negative feedback to him.

Back