SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edit - again other than the LOTR section. The love in that section is nearly sickening.:lol
I'm not a big LOTR fan and don't pay much attention to that section, but whenever I did head over there I seem to remember a couple guys guys constantly trying to tear each others' eyes out :lol One was named woodsy, I think. Maybe they were the exception to the rule.

Fair enough.

On a side note...I am in no way saying that the sections in this forum are bad. Overall...everyone of them is awesome. It is just that each section has it's fair share of malcontents.

Edit - again other than the LOTR section. The love in that section is nearly sickening.:lol

Edit 2 - medicomsucks has an awesome screen name.:)

Yeah, we get along pretty well and love the material. Which are both fine by me.

I'm not a big LOTR fan and don't pay much attention to that section, but whenever I did head over there I seem to remember a couple guys guys constantly trying to tear each others' eyes out :lol One was named woodsy, I think. Maybe they were the exception to the rule.

Yeah, those incidents are rare. We're tame and to be honest get along. That section doesn't need the drama that the other sections tend to generate.

the boots he has are like battle boots, i want something more like a leaders boots and pose him with lite gear on not heavy.

Really? That's weird. It was Friday for me. I didn't think Sideshow actually was up on running on Sundays to charge. :dunno

Sad you're not keeping him. He's going to be a grail. :lecture

Really? That's weird. It was Friday for me. I didn't think Sideshow actually was up on running on Sundays to charge. :dunno

Sad you're not keeping him. He's going to be a grail. :lecture

In the future I'll try to remember that unless I am charged on the same day as all y'all I should keep my mouth shut.

:mad:

Back