ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issue I have on the shirt swapping is, maybe someone else has tried, I don't feel like I can get the arms on mine in a position to take the shirt off. People have done nude shots of the figure so I know it can be done, but being my first EB piece, I'm hesitant to push the joints too far and break something.

normal_tremihulk.jpg

Back to the awesomeness that's coming, soon we can all have something like this.

Darb did an amazing job! I hope Enterbays jacket looks as weathered as his does too.

I'd definitely rather have a premium format like that than a figure !

well SS dropped the ball, and now EB is gonna capitalize

Well I've read in a few places that the reason we've seen no PF is that SS is doing a 1/2 Legendary Scale battle damaged statue.

....Though a $2000 price tag turns me off that...

yep, that is defn confirmed. As much as I would love to have that, I chose to buy the Wolf LSF since I mostly collect Predator, so the 1/4 version from EB will be more then enough for me at the moment. I'm not sure I will ever be able to collect 1:2 full statues.

I'll take this over SS PF any day. I have not yet owned any PF because I think SS does a poor job with paint and attention to details. I remembered being excited about the release of PF T-800. When I saw in production, I immediately canceled. I do have respect for SS LSF. I saw it at Comic Con last year and thought it's amazing in person.

Last edited:
Call me crazy but I'd rather have a new cyberdyne figure rather than parts for the first version. Lol. I bet taking the shirt off is a nightmare experience!

Ya mad yolk ye! Though y'know, if it becomes an option to turn the first figure into a non-bd Cyberdyne it'll be difficult to choose between the biker and cyberdyne looks - they're both pretty important. But a whole new figure? I shudder at the expense of it all.

:lol Me too buddy. Though imagine a 1:4 Cyberdyne. That minigun, bag, M79 over his shoulder, man. That would be a sight to behold. I can't say i'd pass on it! (Neither can you :p)

It would be awesome to see EB make an accessory kit for Cyberdyne. If not, I hope to see a 3rd party do it.

Give Enterbay time. I'm sure they'll be milking and re-releasing "regular" versions of T2 Arnold in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back