Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So any chance we'll see a new poster like this with Vader?

You'll be seeing lots with Vader, every type of thing I've ever done, who knows, maybe some new things too ;) Of course not all on day one, there's only so much even I can do hehe, but trust me, the first day experience is going to be something really special, I want it to be for everyone.

You'll be seeing lots with Vader, every type of thing I've ever done, who knows, maybe some new things too ;) Of course not all on day one, there's only so much even I can do hehe, but trust me, the first day experience is going to be something really special, I want it to be for everyone.

:drool :family

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

E.jpg

(you really should start a new thread) :lecture

As soon as I have pictures of HIM, I will :)

Dude, I'm a little misty eyed, this thing is incredible, EVERY bit worth everyone's wait, and he has the tightest joints of any new Sideshow body, Hot Toys TT quality tightness. The dome looks great, those few photos where it was a question mark are a false perception. This thing is every bit worth the wait we've all endured since the start of the line. Another big thing that was a point of worry for many, myself included, the cape very nicely drapes over the fronts of his shoulders leaving just a gap to show the middle of his chest armor and his breathing box.

I can't even bring myself to photo him just yet, I need a few moments to savor this.

The only hting I can see anyone griping about is there is no widow's peak, but I'm pretty sure that is 100% Lucasfilm.

Oh, and the red tint eyes are still there :rock

One thing that's a bit of a chuckle, because of how big the box has to be for him, but the small scale of his accessories, the accessorie tray looks almost empty in a funny way.

Just stood my HT Predator 2 next to him, Vader's taller :drool

woohooo! It looks like this Vader will be everything I wanted. I can't wait to see pictures. Will you be taking pictures of him in the box?

Very soon, forgive me, I literally woke up and 2 seconds later UPS man rang the bell :lol

After seeing UPS dude & the box that surely have made you wide awake excluding coffee. :lol

Joking aside MaulFan. We all are looking forward to your pics. Congrads again. :vader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back