Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can see that head on a poseable figure,but not on this statue body shown would'nt go together IMHO.a stare type head would suit it better
enter_the_dragon.jpg

not the greatest pic.but simillar to what im thinking,if you follow

i can see that head on a poseable figure,but not on this statue body shown would'nt go together IMHO.a stare type head would suit it better
enter_the_dragon.jpg

not the greatest pic.but simillar to what im thinking,if you follow

Maybe that body is for the other more causal Bruce Lee project he was talking about ? He did this posting on his Blog - with this picture:

Now we just need Aeumuse to do a proper translation for us.... :impatient:

69464edegw1dqef1466q3j.jpg

EB提出全新极致理念"一人一精品"系统,这系列将放弃传统流水线生产模式,由一小队EB专业培训和挑选的技师每人由精密涂装,部件装配,质检和包装都由一名指定的技师自己一手包办,并会在每张附有对号限量证明卡上签名,保证每一个产品都是独一无二。 李小龙继续担任我们EB的首发先锋~

Maybe that body is for the other more causal Bruce Lee project he was talking about ? He did this posting on his Blog - with this picture:

Now we just need Aeumuse to do a proper translation for us.... :impatient:

Hey Gung Fu maybe your Big Boss ideas should go to the Big Boss thread which is here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106522
Welcome back :wave

Also the thing written is pretty much the same announcement as said in the first page which is:
The BLACK LABEL collection will all be done in a "One Man One Masterpiece" manner, which means, instead of making the product like the usual factory-chain system, we are going to have one professional trained craftsman to handle the product from the start until it is finished. From paint application to quality assurance; they will also sign off a certificate with serial numbers for each masterpiece that they have created. BLACK LABEL will start off with our favorite hero Mr. Bruce Lee. Stay tuned for more details this summer

you may be right gungfu.but that is very close to HT's casual hence a stare sculpt would go better.we wait holding our breath

You are absolutely right Axe man. I got a little carried away
smiley.gif

...by the way, not sure how this works - if it is possible for the moderator to move my postings to the Big Boss tread ?

You are absolutely right Axe man. I got a little carried away
smiley.gif

...by the way, not sure how this works - if it is possible for the moderator to move my postings to the Big Boss tread ?

No need for that as the Big Boss thread already has info about you helping Bill out with the references :wink1: you can check it!

Plus I think we should all update the Official Enterbay/Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line Thread too... thats where we all Bruce Lee fans use to hang out!

Oh wow, so its almost confirmed this is what we're getting?
That is so awesome.

Would also love a statue of that pic where he was snapped outside his house on a morning jog, where he stopped for the person and is smiling broadly (with goatee) with his hands together, almost like praying.
....yeah I suck at uploading and posting pics, you all know the one I mean, right? :D :D

Oh wow, so its almost confirmed this is what we're getting?
That is so awesome.

SAB, I think that is just a random photo that Bill has used with his posting - and not necessarily illustrating the figure in question.

BTW Larry, thank you for sorting out the picture - team work :hi5:

SAB, I think that is just a random photo that Bill has used with his posting - and not necessarily illustrating the figure in question.

Oh okay.
But the hands do seem to be in a very similar position to this pic...

Since the heads might be removable, it would be nice if they would sell the bodies seperately. So I could do something like this:

168494_496315157556_52274677556_5947682_3600791_n.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm keen on another casual type BL collectible. I don't mind too much though, since there are the FoF & Big Boss figures as well.

yeah that's the type of stare bruce pose i was thinking about.even in his usual kung fu pants rather than the GOD outfit

Would be sweet if the new Big Boss head sculpt/s were compatible with this statue :D

all black label means is that they realised there QC has been rubbish, and are trying to do something about it from now on.

Back