Angel Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind a piece of Spangel O_O

Oh you and me both love. :lol

tumblr_m0jek2M0MK1rpike2o1_500.gif

Last edited:
I prefer Buffy and Angel as a couple as I believe they were meant to be. But I did enjoy Spike and Buffy as well. I know how much Spike loves Buffy. But she will never love him like Buffy loves Angel. So I can only see true love with one pair. Buffy/Angel.

I prefer Buffy and Angel as a couple as I believe they were meant to be. But I did enjoy Spike and Buffy as well. I know how much Spike loves Buffy. But she will never love him like Buffy loves Angel. So I can only see true love with one pair. Buffy/Angel.

I knew I liked you for a reason :goodpost::hi5:

I'm afraid I'm a bit allergic to the whole 'destined' malarkey. Feels a wee bit too Twilight for me personally. Hey but there's always room for a threesome judging by the comics. :D

I'm afraid I'm a bit allergic to the whole 'destined' malarkey. Feels a wee bit too Twilight for me personally. Hey but there's always room for a threesome judging by the comics. :D

Not sure I said destined. Just true love. You can have true love with a few people in your life. I don't feel she had it with Spike.

Then again I guess 'meant to be' can be construed as destined. But I don't meant it the same way.

Well in real life true love is a very rare thing imo, but hey this is a fantasy show so anyone can pick and mix. :lol:

Well in real life true love is a very rare thing imo, but hey this is a fantasy show so anyone can pick and mix. :lol:

In my heart I found true love. :yess: But it's true, fantasy. And also, we are all going to feel a certain way about certain couples.

:exactly:

I knew I loved you Buffygirl :clap

I second all of this Angel and Buffy talk. If episodes like 'I Will Remember You' and 'Amends' don't solidify that, then the line has been drawn in the sand!!! :lecture :lol

Gotta say I hated Cordy/Angel, hated it with a passion and was kind of glad when they killed her off because otherwise I really could have seen them hooking them up and I just didn't think that should happen.

Gotta say I hated Cordy/Angel, hated it with a passion and was kind of glad when they killed her off because otherwise I really could have seen them hooking them up and I just didn't think that should happen.

WHAT?! Nooooo!!!! I was all for Cangel. I was so pissed when they couldn't get together thanks to the PTB. I thought they were really sweet together and it was a very natural progression of their relationship.

Now, do I think he loved her as much as he loves Buffy? Absolutely not. Buffy was, is, and always will be his #1, but at the time and place, Angel and Cordy were definitely right.

And bite your tongue about her being "dead." I'm still holding out hope that she'll come back to Earth one day. Honestly, for me, Cordelia's evolution as a character was one of the best and most gratifying things I loved most about Buffy/Angel, and I give enormous credit to Charisma for it because she played it amazingly. Such a shame to me that things went down the way they did because Cordy wasn't anywhere near done achieving her potential. But alas, it is what it is.

I second all of this Angel and Buffy talk. If episodes like 'I Will Remember You' and 'Amends' don't solidify that, then the line has been drawn in the sand!!! :lecture :lol

Too sirupy for me I'm afraid. :lol

Now Cangel I do like a great deal, and I do think their love was real. :D

WHAT?! Nooooo!!!! I was all for Cangel. I was so pissed when they couldn't get together thanks to the PTB. I thought they were really sweet together and it was a very natural progression of their relationship.

Now, do I think he loved her as much as he loves Buffy? Absolutely not. Buffy was, is, and always will be his #1, but at the time and place, Angel and Cordy were definitely right.

And bite your tongue about her being "dead." I'm still holding out hope that she'll come back to Earth one day. Honestly, for me, Cordelia's evolution as a character was one of the best and most gratifying things I loved most about Buffy/Angel, and I give enormous credit to Charisma for it because she played it amazingly. Such a shame to me that things went down the way they did because Cordy wasn't anywhere near done achieving her potential. But alas, it is what it is.

Yeah, I guess I just wasn't that big a fan ot Ats overall, it doesn't even make my top 10 favourite tv shows unfortunately. I was never much of a Cordy fan and perhaps that's because of Charisma Carpenter, I've just never been a big fan of her.

Yeah, I guess I just wasn't that big a fan ot Ats overall, it doesn't even make my top 10 favourite tv shows unfortunately. I was never much of a Cordy fan and perhaps that's because of Charisma Carpenter, I've just never been a big fan of her.

I am not a fan of Charisma after meeting her. Sad really. But as for Cordy, I still like her and I love Angel.

But I do understand and respect your position.

Why, how did you find her? Stand-offish?

I had similar feelings as BuffyGirl.

When I met her, she just seemed like she would rather be elsewhere. Conversations with her were difficult and overall, she didn't seem happy. It very well could have been a 'bad day' so I know it's not fair to judge, but based on our meeting, those are my thoughts. I've meet quite a few Buffy and Angel cast members and she was the only one that really disappointed me. :(

Yeah It's always a shame when you meet a hero and find them to be a bit 'blah'. I found that with Tom Link I'm afraid.

Back