SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And we were just praising them for their Ash figure. I passed on that one of course and went with this one. I wouldn't mind having Freddy and Jack Burton but all of these issues with Jason are making me hesitate. It really sucks that they're so inconsistent and then on top of that, their CS isn't instantly saying "I'm sorry you aren't 100% satisfied with your figure, what can we do to make it right?". :/

If you can post a comment on the Sideshow product page for this figure please do so. This way others can see what the issues are for this product.
I buy from a distributor so I don't think I can comment on the product page as a verified purchase. Do they take down negative comments from the product comment page. If they do then I will only stick to purchasing Hot Toys from them and skip their line of figures.

Product Page.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...-jason-voorhees-sideshow-collectibles-100360/

Guidelines for posting feedback on the Product Page.
https://help.sideshowtoy.com/hc/en-us/articles/225025128?_ga=1.92701332.848488259.1492377697

I have to be one of the lucky few, my Jason is good, no flaws or problems with the feet. I like the figure although it's not a great figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can post a comment on the Sideshow product page for this figure please do so. This way others can see what the issues are for this product.
I buy from a distributor so I don't think I can comment on the product page as a verified purchase. Do they take down negative comments from the product comment page. If they do then I will only stick to purchasing Hot Toys from them and skip their line of figures.

Product Page.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...-jason-voorhees-sideshow-collectibles-100360/

Guidelines for posting feedback on the Product Page.
https://help.sideshowtoy.com/hc/en-us/articles/225025128?_ga=1.92701332.848488259.1492377697
Well, I left a review, but I'm pretty sure it won't see the light of day lol.

Capture.JPG

lol, waste of time, they will delete it. I posted a favorable review on Snake Plissken with a few ticks = deleted.

This was the first response from them:

Thanks again for taking the time to reach out, and for giving us the chance to make this right. I have booked replacement order, #R0062057, to replace the damaged left boot.

This new order will be shipped to the address from your original order once it has been inspected within the next 1-2 business days.

We thank you for your cooperation during our exchange process, please reply if you need any additional help!​

Then this yesterday:

I just wanted to follow up and let you know there is gonna be a slight delay with your replacement. I apologize for the inconvenience. Once I have an update on when your replacement will ship, I will contact you ASAP.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

I hope they don't request the whole figure be sent back. My chevron is more aligned than most I've seen here so I don't want to give up the head for a probable misaligned one. :pray: just send me the boot.

Ki.....Ki.....ki.....ma.....ma.....ma
1/6 scaled detolf fitted Friday the 13th Part 3 dock base, unfortunately because of it being detolf sized the actual light was not a option if wanting to keep it true to 1/6 Scale, but I can do it for those that want one not going in a detolf with working light post ( can be detolf fitted with working light if you have the shelf spacers)

9528b6e49c47b4eb8b5513522388f82b.jpg
f01bc56a9cdcc905fdf9946ee7936df0.jpg
4730f66b37c9cdd9b69a69904a2c9a89.jpg
b7847d4e99346ecb44d415a0d401e85a.jpg

Ki.....Ki.....ki.....ma.....ma.....ma
1/6 scaled detolf fitted Friday the 13th Part 3 dock base, unfortunately because of it being detolf sized the actual light was not a option if wanting to keep it true to 1/6 Scale, but I can do it for those that want one not going in a detolf with working light post ( can be detolf fitted with working light if you have the shelf spacers)

9528b6e49c47b4eb8b5513522388f82b.jpg
f01bc56a9cdcc905fdf9946ee7936df0.jpg
4730f66b37c9cdd9b69a69904a2c9a89.jpg
b7847d4e99346ecb44d415a0d401e85a.jpg

That is freaking awesome!

Wow that dock base is awesome!

:lol Nothing but positive vibes surrounding Nathan Drake and the Green Lantern

I found it all funny. I've got some 100 SS figures and the first one I review on gets deleted. :lol

Boxed up Jason yesterday to ship back to SS. And in typical fashion he came back to life for one more scare.
jason_iii_22.jpg

Just wanted give a belated shout out to Galactiboy for his kind generosity,got my chevrons thanks man. :)

No problem guys :duff

I have one more set going out, but quite a few more that were printed. So don't be shy if you need a set. :lol

I got the standard BS answer about the Chevs. They said all the examples they have from production look the same...crooked chevs.....the said they would be concerned that if they sent me another one, it would be the same and might get damaged in shipping to me.....

Damaged in shipping to me? Who's fault would that be? SS that who....the people who packed and mailed it.....such BS from a company that , on another thread, is being lauded for great customer service, because they gave a kid a free Phasma figure at a Con......

Which sent me balistic......

I wrote back a scathing email....posted pics from this forum showing a bunch of figures that have chevs that are quite straight.

Honestly with all the Product they must have ....it cant be too much to ask they look for a mask with straight chevs for a repeat customer....it just lazy customer service.

Basically , if they do not come through, I will be done with SS and move only to other retailers . If they are going to charge a premium price.....they need to deliver a premium product , backed by premium customer service....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got the standard BS answer about the Chevs. They said all the examples they have from production look the same...crooked chevs.....the said they would be concerned that if they sent me another one, it would be the same and might get damaged in shipping to me.....

Damaged in shipping to me? Who's fault would that be? SS that who....the people who packed and mailed it.....such BS from a company that , on another thread, is being lauded for great customer service, because they gave a kid a free Phasma figure at a Con......

Which sent me balistic......

I wrote back a scathing email....posted pics from this forum showing a bunch of figures that have chevs that are quite straight.

Honestly with all the Product they must have ....it cant be too much to ask they look for a mask with straight chevs for a repeat customer....it just lazy customer service.

Basically , if they do not come through, I will be done with SS and move only to other retailers . If they are going to charge a premium price.....they need to deliver a premium product , backed by premium customer service....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're worried the replacement will get damaged in shipping WTF? They weren't worried about the first one you received getting damaged. Really lame excuse man. That is the stupidest thing I ever heard of.

Back