1/6 Doctor Strange Hot Toys review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I got a cool new Hot Toys figure, but three hit pretty much at once this week. Tonight I'm checking out Doctor Strange, one of my most anticipated. You can find my review here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-091317a.htm

or with the rest at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

review_drstrange_11.jpg

I think this may be the first time (in a very long time, anyway) that the general consensus is that HT knocked it out of the park on their first try. Can't think of the last time that happened, and I had resolved not to get this one...now I'm tempted!

Awesome review as usual. :clap Has to be one of the best HT ever done. Should receive mine sometime this week.

I wish the boots had more articulation, but that's my only complaint. I wish they were two piece articulated boots like some of the modern HT figures have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think he's going to sell out pretty quickly too, since we won't see him in another movie for awhile, hence no second version for awhile.

I think he's going to sell out pretty quickly too, since we won't see him in another movie for awhile, hence no second version for awhile.

...and I can't imagine a second version whenever it might come out being as definitive as this one. When you can get a home run with this one, why wait for another pitch?

Nice review. I prefer to always have the figure from the first solo film. Very happy with the design and especially happy that Hot Toys were able to do it justice.

Excellent review as always with great pics. Everything you said is pretty well why I bought this figure. Character isn't a huge favorite for me but iconic to comics and the figure is so good am very happy I picked him up.

My only nit actually is the large disks tend to pop off too easily IMO, but it's a minor thing. The costume, sculpt - just all great. Luv the cloak - wish all HTs were this good!

Back