1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I’ve had the figure since April, I just recently got the DX05 fedora. Definitely a better look than the one he came with! (will probably eventually get the DX05 jacket too)

1c68bec2d0ad6431f401e70e2b963974.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I've had Indy for about 2 weeks. After a bit of futzing, fixing some magnets and getting a pose that I like, I have to say imo it beats the dx05. But there are a few things sideshow could have done that would have made this figure a grand slam.

- Included his jacket. On or off the figure looks awesome and it would have been a nice display option

- The body has limited arm movement. I get why it was done but more would be nice

- This might sound foolish but after doing such a nice job on the boots they should have gone that one step and gave him socks like the dx. If you get him in an action pose and his pants ride up above the boot top. He looks like a hillbilly lol.

Overall it's the best out of the box Indy hands down

Now I just would like to see some updated companion figures
f290a72b23fff886e8c88415f0c47545.jpg
3585bcfca5a7d8603d3bfa98595411d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Missing fist from my package is home. From usa to europe in just one week. Good job Big Bad Toys :)

fist.JPG

IMG_4272.JPG

Just got my Premium Format Indy!!!

Less than a year ago, 1:6 TOD Indy was my first Sideshow. With 1:6 Hot Toys and Sideshow Star Wars: A New Hope collection in between, rounding out with this Premium Format Indy. I’ll probably take a break from getting more Hot Toys or Sideshow for now. Getting too expensive of a hobby, lol

77fb096de50040d38487ad0ac24d2d75.jpg

While I’ve had the figure since April, I just recently got the DX05 fedora. Definitely a better look than the one he came with! (will probably eventually get the DX05 jacket too)

1c68bec2d0ad6431f401e70e2b963974.jpg

I've got a DX05 jacket if you're still after one?

That's cool, didn't realize he did that. Does the sculpt itself have those scratches or is it just the paint apps? Would love to see some close ups.

Back