1/4th quarter scale Indiana Jones figure - wip Diamond Select mod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi folks.

after a long delay in getting the figure it finally arrived last month and tonight i started bashing it together.

getting the head off of the original was a pain but i ended up dremeling out the neck post. Figure looks a lot better in my opinion but I need to figure out how to attach the feet the body as there different posts. I might have to dremel out the top stud and squeeze the posts into the body.

what do you guys think I should do about the feet? do they even make any 1/4 shoes?

Pics:
Photo Jan 24, 8 42 16 PM.jpgPhoto Jan 24, 8 42 39 PM.jpgPhoto Jan 24, 8 42 27 PM.jpgPhoto Jan 24, 8 46 23 PM.jpgPhoto Jan 24, 8 50 08 PM.jpg

That looks AWESOME!!! Just dremmel out the boots and sand down the foot pegs if necessary. Next you should repaint the face and hat. Definitely weather the jacket also! Congrats on your one-of-a-kind collectible!

thanks!

I will definitely weather him up once he's all built. going to dremel out the boots today. Glad I got the new body, def a better overall look. Need to track down a better jacket.

Great job, agliarept! Now, if you could find the Raiders PF head to put on this body, that would be perfect! Can't wait to see the weathering!

Ooh loving what you've done to fix this guy! It's always cool when someone grabs a figure and brings it up to it's full potential.

Interesting to see that someone else has picked up the CooToys 1/4 body what do you think of it so far? (I picked mine up with a mind to having an alternative display option for the 1/4 scale Tony Stark HS but haven't done much with it beyond checking that it turned up in one piece. The joints seem ok so far to me, but feel like they might loosen up over time)

This may be a bit hit and miss realism-wise but as far as 1/4 scale stuff goes, there is another hobby out there that uses 1/4 scale accessories/clothes... But it's a group that most people on here would automatically scoff at due to the dominant gender of the people involved - the ball jointed doll hobby makes a lot of 1/4 scale stuff & I suspect the slim-mini size range might be a viable search term on places like evilbay. However there are several de facto scales to contend with there, from child-like figures and strangely proportioned Obitsus to things that are far closer to enlarged action figures.

Streetsofhongkong sold me his custom crystal skull 1/4 indy. Still very happy with him. Got the jacket from mikefisher.

7ffd190f34f6475df3bfdda30394e92d.jpg

4e015523ba596ee7b29d4d3d4daf901c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are the parts from?-decides the jacket from Mike.

The head is from the kotcs pf. Sculpted on the body. Whip also. Skull is sideshow. Backpack is custom made i believe. I bought this from a former member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i also bought his 1/6 kotcs, tlc, tod indy. He even resized the bodies to fit the oversized sideshow heads
I remember FastStreets. He spared no expense and had an amazing collection.

By the way, your LC setup looks amazing! Which Henry head are you using?
It's the rocco sculpt. The bike of course is from our mutual friend ;-). The sign was made by a woodworker from the rpf

I've asked this earlier, thought I would try again. Does anyone have an extra set of clothing from a premium format figure? Need shirt and pants. Maybe someone upgraded to the Yunsil set and has a set in storage. Need for my quarter scale figure. Thanks!

Here is my big Indy so far. I want to thank Stevo for the hat. Timeddler for the whip. Bmarz1000 for the satchel. Mfisher for the shirt and pants. He is on a coomodel 1/4 scale body. The only original parts are the head, the jacket and the boots. Still needs a lot of futzing and maybe a head repaint. The sideshow clothes mike sold me fit well with the pants being a little baggy.
QF32A1CBC-15CB-4693-BD84-7E7F96CFA7F8.jpgF32A1CBC-15CB-4693-BD84-7E7F96CFA7F8.jpg

WOWEE!!! What a GREAT one-a-kind collectible! I recommend a tight front pinch on the hat if possible. Also, I think a repaint will really make this figure sing! GREAT job! So glad to had some small part in this project! ;)

Back