S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad figuarts is doing Cardcaptors Sakura. Definitely something I'm going to be picking up. I also noticed figma is doing a very similar Cardcaptors Sakura so I'm not sure if I want both or if I should just choose one.

I'm glad figuarts is doing Cardcaptors Sakura. Definitely something I'm going to be picking up. I also noticed figma is doing a very similar Cardcaptors Sakura so I'm not sure if I want both or if I should just choose one.

I prefer the figma. I don't really need two in the same outfit since Max Factory seems to be working on variants on other characters, so that'll be costly.

WxNWPZM.jpg

Are these figures generally expensive? Not sure if I can get into another line, cause Hot Toys are so expensive but all these look awesome except the Disney ones :wink1:

Are these figures generally expensive? Not sure if I can get into another line, cause Hot Toys are so expensive but all these look awesome except the Disney ones :wink1:

good luck with catching up if you decide to get into it :wave

some figures go for hot toys prices in the second hand market

I prefer the figma because the accessories, but Figuarts face appeals me more because is anime face, not manga face like the figma.

Link to where you got this?

Bluefin posted a stop-motion video on their Twitter account of Mario and Luigi and there was a Yoshi cutout at the end of the video and Tamashii replied "Oy, spoilerz for Yoshi."

good luck with catching up if you decide to get into it :wave

some figures go for hot toys prices in the second hand market

DBZ is definitely the worst when it comes to the aftermarket.

I'm still holding out hope for a Bowser. But Yoshi is awesome news

After seeing Broly, a good sized Bowser seems like a possibility. But the line's continuing so it's good regardless.

While Mario Bros. Figuarts is all well & good, they need to branch out & acquire the license to Star Fox. I need a replica of the Arwing.

I'm surprised Bandai hasn't tried to make a model Kit Arwing. That I could see selling well if they could get the license.

I'm excited about Star Wars, imagine the eventual Boba Fett. What's the situation with Pokemon now? haven't been following but would always buy a figuarts Snorlax. And I second bandai starfox, the figures alone would be awesome.

S.H. Figuarts Star Wars is going to be a very tempting line for me. I don't think I'll get all of them...but it's possible.

Deadman Wonderland S.H. Figuarts would have been awesome. Too bad the show didn't take off that well.

Back