Statue Arnie Kim new Reeve Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are works of art ... I see it that way, they are unreachable for many

jhmLSCe.jpg

...but all of us can have litlle version of Arnie kim's Superman ;)

UfLUk0B.jpg

Offered 10K for a 1:2 Scale Reeve from him, and was turned down. I suppose he onlybdoes these out of inspiration or to get through the year making 20. (7K x 20 = 140K.)

Offered 10K for a 1:2 Scale Reeve from him, and was turned down. I suppose he onlybdoes these out of inspiration or to get through the year making 20. (7K x 20 = 140K.)

Jeez.. I’ll make you one! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish the man would stop showing us his personal projects and would start getting some product out there instead:

Zgu8uWy.jpg

Last edited:
Perhaps their satisfaction is that people can see that their sculptures are the best and only have them for their collection.
I have some years watching his works of art and the truth is that if he comes to sell them they would have a very high cost.

Yeah i asked him....he said he was too excited and that it was done by an Iphone. Said a more better quality video with better quality will be coming. Wonder if he grabbed Indy.

The Reeve Superman is almost perfect, but one thing I gotta say is that the eyes are not properly positioned. His left eye is looking more to the left, while his right eye is looking dead centered. I've seen pics of that Superman, and thought, maybe it was just the pictures, but seeing the video now, the eyes are still to my opinion, not looking at the same direction.

Other than that, it looks amazing.

Back