THE TWO TOWERS lithograph available by Vanderstelt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a great experience meeting Jerry (and Brian Rood) at SDCC, both were very gracious and extremely friendly; thanks Jerry - and say hi to your wife for me as well. :wave

:drink

Wow Woodsy,

I love that frame! You must tell me where to find one just like that. Impressive.

JV

Not as much as I love this litho and remarque! :D Everything is closed here for the long weekend but I'll get the name of the company that produces this frame and the frame code for you on Tuesday and PM you with that info.

It was a great experience meeting Jerry (and Brian Rood) at SDCC, both were very gracious and extremely friendly; thanks Jerry - and say hi to your wife for me as well. :wave

:drink

I sure will. I hope you had a good time at SDCC.

JV

I've also got the Aragorn remarque on the TTT, but I've decided to wait until I get ROTK in hand before framing.

As a side note, I went to Jerry's booth at SDCC to get a chance to meet him and do my fangurl stuff to coo about his artwork. When I got there (caution: name dropping follows), who should be in his booth but John Howe. I was more than just a bit surprised. John Howe was buying Jerry's lithos and having a great convo as Jerry was putting them in tubes. I only had a chance for a few words with both, but they were more than gracious as I tried to untie my tongue and attempting to keep "squees" from escaping my fangurl mouth.

I dont know Weta throwing names around again,lucky u is all i have to say.:cool:

Well JV look who's made in into the big time not that u weren't there already.:) Johh Howe appreciating the quality of the litho's like we do,we always knew just how good they were.:D

Thanks Woodsy looks excellent thanks for the pics.;)I'm also waiting to i pick up ROTK before i have the hard task of picking which frames to use.

Last edited:
Well, I guess we know what Jerry's next marketing tag line will be...

"Buy my LOTR lithos, John Howe does!!!!"

Out of interest, anyone ask about a possible time frame for the ROTK one, I'm tempted to get the other 2 (allready have TTT), but to save on postage thought I'd wait and then get FOTR and ROTK together.

I'm not sure when to expect the next one. Hopefully, by the end of the year.

Got mine back from the frame shop the other day. I'll try to post pictures this week.

It came out great.

I believe it is being pushed for the end of the year, it couldn't be sooner. :monkey5

Hi again folks.

Yes, ROTK is being planned for around Christmas, I hope.

Wow woodsy that looks awesome!!!!!
I loved the remarque you got so much anyway but the way you have had it framed makes it look perfect. :clap :clap
Great taste :duff
x :D

Hi again folks.

Yes, ROTK is being planned for around Christmas, I hope.
Sweeet, thanks Jerry :bow :wave
Very excited to see this, then hopefully I can get my favourite Hobbit for the Final remarque and I will be all set !
Roll on Christmas...I know what i'll be buying myself :rock

Wow woodsy that looks awesome!!!!!
I loved the remarque you got so much anyway but the way you have had it framed makes it look perfect. :clap :clap
Great taste :duff

Thanks Shell, Jerry did such a great job on the remarque and I couldn't think of a better way to draw attention to it. :D

For anyone interested, here is the framing info. I promised for my TTT litho.

The frame company is Larson-Juhl [www.larsonjuhl.com]. It is from their Antica line of frames and the colour is charcoal. Item # is 616362.

https://www.larsonjuhl.com/catalog/larsonjuhl.com/catalog.html

Larson-Juhl are the largest frame company in N. America and this frame should be readily available everywhere. There is a gallery/framer locator on their website so finding a local framer in your area shouldn't be a problem. :D

Back