Gas prices in California...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I NEVER thought that this would ever impact me on buying a collectible. But after $48 for a HT TT body and putting $20 of gas, it would cost me a total of almost $70 for it. It's not worth the drive .I'll just wait and get it closer this weekend.

Man, you guys have it good.
Here in Australia fuel averages $1.45c a litre. 1 galon = 3.8 litres.
So if us Aussies were buying by the galon it would be $5.51c AUD = $5.91c USD...:horror

It's always funny to me to hear people complain about gas prices, as if there's this unlimted, easily accessible supply. Never mind issues of foreign dependency and the political instability. also, when folks complain about govt involvement into other markets, but government manipulation of gas prices is not only acceptable, but encouraged.

Time for ya'll to get a
choppersmiley.gif

They are the Zionist Martian reptiles who pull the strings behind the American puppet Administration, staging terrorist acts and engaging in phony wars to drive up gas prices, and then statue prices. They will only go higher. This time next year we will be paying $500 for 1:4 scale.

Damn you Sideshow. No blood for toys!!!!!
picture.php

They are the Zionist Martian reptiles who pull the strings behind the American puppet Administration, staging terrorist acts and engaging in phony wars to drive up gas prices, and then statue prices. They will only go higher. This time next year we will be paying $500 for 1:4 scale.

picture.php

Post of 2012 Award.

000bga5b.gif

picture.php

The truth has been spoken. Quick, close the thread!!:horror

Back