Who is your Favorite Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who is your favorite Predator

• predator

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • predator 2

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • predator 2 elder

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • scar

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • celtic

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • chopper

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • avp elder

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • wolf

Votes: 32 25.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why SO Serious??

It was a joke. :lol:rotfl
joker-jack.jpg

he did a better job with the aliens and gave the alien fans grid
the straused did a better job with the predator and gave the predator fans wolf!

While I agree with the Wolf comment (he is bad ass), any self respecting Alien fan sees Grid for what it was...

flies.gif

Last edited:
grid was a great alien , just wasn't the best looking.
I have to be honest though , I'm glad these new movies are coming up with new designs.
I would hate to see the classic geiger alien running around the city. :lol

he did a better job with the aliens and gave the alien fans grid
the straused did a better job with the predator and gave the predator fans wolf!

The best thing about Avp:R was the opening scene on the Predator ship. There was something really cool about seeing a predator just wandering down a corridor and the predator who was defleshing skulls. All the facehuggers in stasis tubes was cool too. Just a pity we then had to endure all those pesky humans and their direlogue.

The best thing about Avp:R was the opening scene on the Predator ship. There was something really cool about seeing a predator just wandering down a corridor and the predator who was defleshing skulls. All the facehuggers in stasis tubes was cool too. Just a pity we then had to endure all those pesky humans and their direlogue.

The ship interior looked like ^^^^, totally devoid of any sense of culture. Could have been a human ship.

Before I saw AVPR someone said on an online review that it was like Aliens Vs. Predator Vs. Dawson's Creek. That will stay with me forever. Cracked me up.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Hey!

I just bought the P2 BD and I think it's great! :banana

I want to buy just one more and that's it. :monkey3

Which one shall I get next? P2 Elder\Wolf\etc...:monkey5

tough one. i like the first Predator cos was a true hunter in every sense... stalking and killing one by one. plus he only relied on two weapons.

but i really dig Wolf's design and equipment... and if it wasn't for the story that made him really dumb in many instances, he would've been my favorite. so it's a tie for me.

Pred 2 is the go for me, I just liked the way that he kicked ass and especially the way that he gave Gary Busey the run around, it looked as if gary was looking for a toilet to release a good crap..........:mad: followed by Pred 1 another ass kicker......................:bow

Back