HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look on the inside of the biomask, there are two tabs, one on the left, the other on the right. These tabs clip onto the ridges around the Predator's head. As long as the tabs attach to the outside of the head ridges, the biomask should stay on securely.

Hope this helps,

BOBBY

Yeah I noticed them, but they don't seem to line up with the ridges on the head. Been trying this morning to get the mask to sit right, but maybe I'm just being thick!:duh I like him with the mandibles open so I'll keep him that way for the time being.
I just can't believe how good he looks:banana
I don't know why it's taken me so long to get a Predator :duh

some bad photos of him and my new Grid. (I got the flu so I haven't got the energy to do things like focus:lol)

SL730519.jpg

SL730522.jpg

no, they are NOT my pink slippers in the background!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It means that that it will sell for the highest bid...there is not a dollar amount that it must reach to sell. Keep you eye on that auction...you may be able to snipe it!

If you push the bottom of the biomask against the closed mouth portion first, then line up the tabs against the ridges, it should fit alot better.

I really like the open mouth option, Hot Toys should have included this with the regular version of the Predator 2 figure.

BOBBY

Yeah I noticed them, but they don't seem to line up with the ridges on the head. Been trying this morning to get the mask to sit right, but maybe I'm just being thick!:duh I like him with the mandibles open so I'll keep him that way for the time being.
I just can't believe how good he looks:banana
I don't know why it's taken me so long to get a Predator :duh

some bad photos of him and my new Grid. (I got the flu so I haven't got the energy to do things like focus:lol)

SL730519.jpg

SL730522.jpg

no, they are NOT my pink slippers in the background!:rolleyes:

I'm getting this baby as well. He should be in my hands next week. Can't wait. I'm sure I'll have to keep it boxed until moving to the new house but still glad I bought him :)

I might have to pick this guy up eventually , pred 2 is my fave movie out of the series simply because of the lost hunters.
Now wheres harrigan ?.

Last edited:
Of course. :) It may take some time till then though, since I'll be moving in a couple of months and I'd rather keep this baby boxed until having proper display space for him. But once i move all my figures, statues and props will be displayed

OK chaps, you want pics here they are (they were taken with a Canon 450D at 12MP no FLASH because Predator hates it!).

There is something lurking in my office...
img0658uw8.jpg

"He has horrible teeth...:
img0684bo3.jpg

img0693jp0.jpg

...and horrible claws...:
img0661ls1.jpg

img0664tr6.jpg

img0790lf9.jpg

..and a poisonous wart at the end of his nose...:
img0672vr8.jpg

img0685fq9.jpg

...He's the Predator!..
img0789qz1.jpg

img0787ww5.jpg

img0786dp9.jpg

img0782ij2.jpg

img0697kb8.jpg

img0683il0.jpg

img0643me8.jpg

And I'm not sure what he finds worse - indigestion (for not farting for a week!) or a chopped arm! :google:
img0785dd3.jpg

And he doesn't look like the new 'female' Wolf (skinny legs, narrow shoulders, few locks - Yuk!)

they really messed up the blood pattern, by that time in the movie the pred had suffered all those close-range shotgun shots and the figure does not represent that.

Back