Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... i might have missed something but, is her hair sculpted???
AND dos anyone know how there gonna hide those arm joints?

The final product will most likely have the arm joints exposed. However you could easily construct an arm sleeve or something to cover them up, shouldn't be too difficult. The top part of her hair should be sculpted while the "dreads" should be a soft rubbery material that the Predators use.

Thanks for all those gorgeous HI REZ pics, Wookster!!! :rock :rock :rock

I'm with Les on the likeness... at first glance it looked very Jolie-esque, but on closer inspection the resemblance is more Natalie Portman-like, at least to me. No problem. :D

While I like the new direction HT is going with this release, I'd like to have a figure that is Machiko in more than name only. With all the great weapons and other gear this comes with, not to mention the newly designed body, it should be a lot of fun kitbashing this figure to make the original She-Pred.

I hope they seriously consider releasing the nude body in various skin tones at some point, too. Ripley is definitely in need of a body upgrade, and the possibilities thereafter are infinite. Way to go Hot Toys!
:banana :banana :banana

Newt__and_Aliens.jpg

I'm getting her as well. This will be my second Predator figure next to Predator 2 Battle Damaged Warrior. She's too sexy to pass up. I'm trying to figure out who is hotter, her or Appleseed Deunan :D

Last edited:
Yup, but ended up with his face scarred from the end of 'Aliens'. The one that picks up right after is the "Aliens : Book One" TPB by Dark Horse.

Thanks bro.

If I remember correctly, the scar was due to the acid splash he got when he blasted the Alien pointblank with his shotgun when the 3 of them were making their getaway on the APC.

USMCHicks02.jpg

USMCHicks01.jpg

My favourite character from the movie. I think we need more Marines in the Alien movies!

Oops, wrong thread :D

The only human from Aliens & Predator I'll get is this Machiko babe. I'm not interested in any other human characters at all.

Thanks bro.

If I remember correctly, the scar was due to the acid splash he got when he blasted the Alien pointblank with his shotgun when the 3 of them were making their getaway on the APC.

Just to clarify...

It was scarred from the scene in the elevator with Ripley. When the Alien jumped into the doorway as it was closing. Shot Alien...acid splash...had to take off his armor...ended up with the bandage over his face at the end.

Back