George Lucas at work

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine if Maul had been the main villain in the prequels and Anakin killing him in ROTS, and becoming Darth Vader in the process.

Imagine if Maul had been the main villain in the prequels and Anakin killing him in ROTS, and becoming Darth Vader in the process.

Yeah, and because he would be in three movies he could have three lines of dialogue. :lol

I have that same George Lucas 1:6 scale painted head. I'll make my figure of him someday with it.

Hey "DarthTrafford" what would you do with Morgan Webb in her "Morgan Minute"? :naughty :D

X-Play is my favorite show on G4. Morgan is cute. I like Olivia Munn on Attack Of The Show too. :D

I have that same George Lucas 1:6 scale painted head. I'll make my figure of him someday with it.

Hey "DarthTrafford" what would you do with Morgan Webb in her "Morgan Minute"? :naughty :D

X-Play is my favorite show on G4. Morgan is cute. I like Olivia Munn on Attack Of The Show too. :D

I think he only needs about a Morgan 15 seconds.

I like Attack of the Show too, but I enjoyed The Screen Savers 10000000000 times more when the channel used to be good as TechTV

Yeah, I miss the old days of "Screen Savers" with Leo Laporte and Kevin Pererra (spelling?) when he was much younger. I still like Kevin on AOTS, and Adam Sessler on X-Play is still my favorite on G4. Morgan and Olivia seem to be there mostly for "eye candy" for the guys. :D

Back