Return of the Helms are now a reality!!! New 1:4 Helms from Weta on post 99

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Return of the Helms

Now is the time to support the return of the helms, the collectors book recently published by Weta has tremendous amount of unproduced items. Weta has 2 crowns and 3 Uruk Helms ready to go! The plan is to show Weta that we will love to see helms produced again.
Just take a look at the thread "Unreleased products from 2011 Collector's Guide" in the Weta section of the Shadow and Flame forum!
i'm all in for new helms if they are serious about making them. there are many on that list that i would want. especially the Fell Beast helm. if you need my support LMK. i'm not a member of Shadow and Flame.

i'm all in for new helms if they are serious about making them. there are many on that list that i would want. especially the Fell Beast helm. if you need my support LMK. i'm not a member of Shadow and Flame.

Then what are you waiting for! Sign this guy up now!!

And while you're there lend your support to a new line of busts too ;)

I'd love to see the return of the helms, they are what got me into collecting to start with ! Going to vote now!

The helms are one of my favorite collectible lines and I would love to see them continued. Hopefully utilizing the same or very similar bases as well as reasonably priced.

Mr Falconier from Weta is a great supporter of the Helm line, the latest poll by Frodo Eyes shows a very nice surprise, the return of the helms is in did a very desired line. Although I would like to see all of the helms done I am in favor of Weta bringing to life something like the Uruk-Hai helm collection with the 3 ready to go Uruk Helms as shown on the Weta Collector's Guide and also releasing the Elven Crown collection with the 2 crowns that they have ready to go (Galadriel's and Elrond's) hopefully Weta will hear our voice and buys into bringing this important line back to life, after all it is just a question of summoning the 1000 owners of a Gondorian Helm collection for Weta to accepting that it will be a wise thing to do.

If you really want to do justice to the Gondorian Helm collection, I would urge Weta to release all the Uruk-Hai helms, as the 3 they already showed us doesn't match the quantity that was in the Gondorian Helm collection!

i would welcome eney extra helms to be made but im a firm supporter of the statue line and feel let down that alot of important characters still havnt been made

New 1:4 Helm Series from Weta

In tonight's newsletter from Weta they announced a new 1:4 helm series. The PO will be later this month so keep an eye out for an announcement on this product.

Re: New 1:4 Helm Series from Weta

Can't wait! Those mini helmets never really interested me.

I had several of them back in the day. They were really cool and looked amazing. So I'm glad they're back especially so for folks who really collected this line hard. I'm very curious to see what one they started with.

It's really an awesome line. I had them all and just the WiKi crown missing but the I decided to cut the line down to a few (the best) helms. I currently have the Gondorian Set, 4 Rohirrim and 4 Last Alliance helms. Really need a Helms Deep Uruk set. And that's what sucked on the news. Only ONE helm. There's no way I'm gonna pay shipping for every single helm. If they sell out fast it's bad, soI can't combine shipping and if they don't sell out fast it's even worse because the line may stop quickly. Let's see how much they cost.

Last edited:

I really liked the helms, solidly built with some great detail work. They were nice when displayed alongside a bust or 12" figure. I have most of mine packed up right now, but I'm looking for someplace to display them again. My only complaint was the stands, I had the stand of my orc hide helm crack and a piece of the polystone broke apart. I never was able to get a replacement for it. I was kinda surprised considering how hard polystone seems to be to break, anyone who's had to smash a piece from sc can attest to that.

Very cool! I once had the mini-helms but thought they were just too small. If they make an Easterling, I'm buying.

Hmmm...I never collected these but I won a butt-load of them at Spooktacular one year and remember thinking they were pretty neat.

Back