Statue Sideshow ARH Leonidas Pics UP ready for order on the 25th!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this statue at my LCS. I put it on layaway with a $100 down (its going for $400). Should have it in 4-6 weeks. Couldnt buy it outright since i just got Captain America movie PF and Skaar PF. Pretty psyched as its an aweaome statue and my first ARH.

$400 for Leo?
I was not aware how rare this statue is now!
Congrats to the lucky few!

I thought $400 was a good deal. Loved how I can remove the cape, helmet, breastplate, spear etc...

Any plans for a Joan of Arc? Or as i prefer to call her in her French name Jeanne D'Arc. I think my wife would dig that.

I payed off mine on Tuesday. Great Statue. He is occupying a whole slot in a Besta for me.

Hated the packaging though. That styrofoam sucked big time. Glad to hear that's changing for ARH.

Considering buying an Athena now.

I payed off mine on Tuesday. Great Statue. He is occupying a whole slot in a Besta for me.

Hated the packaging though. That styrofoam sucked big time. Glad to hear that's changing for ARH.

Considering buying an Athena now.

I know!!
We are now changing all our upcoming statues to better quality styro
Good luck hunting Athena down

They're both awesome. Love the PF, it captures the spirit fo the movie very well, but the other one just looks so primal. Would be a hard choice if you only wanted to stick with one.

I have both the Sideshow Leonidas PF and the ARH Leonidas. And I actually like the ARH Leonidas better. Mine was displayed without the breastplates. This is an awesome figure.

The Spear is so huge that Leonidas has to occupy a whole Besta Slot on his own. Great dynamic pose.

Just recieved my blood rage edition, pretty cool statue but I had a hard time assembling it. The statue feels lighter than Sideshows, does ARH use less stonepowder in their polystone?

Never the less, nice statue, well done!

BTW: does this count as artist proof?

Just recieved my blood rage edition, pretty cool statue but I had a hard time assembling it. The statue feels lighter than Sideshows, does ARH use less stonepowder in their polystone?

Never the less, nice statue, well done!

BTW: does this count as artist proof?

Not sure exactly, was it a factory package or direct from ARH Studios?
The manufacturing is different in China, so they may be using different techniques than we do in house to make the statue. Take a look at the base and it should have the info.

The base says:

ARH
Leonidas Battle Rage
#21/40
(signed by) Arahom Radjah
January 2012

Not saying the statue feels cheap or something, it's just lighter than similar sized Sideshow PF's. =)
Just asking as it's actually signed but was never declared to be an AP, so who painted the statue?

The base says:

ARH
Leonidas Battle Rage
#21/40
(signed by) Arahom Radjah
January 2012

Not saying the statue feels cheap or something, it's just lighter than similar sized Sideshow PF's. =)
Just asking as it's actually signed but was never declared to be an AP, so who painted the statue?

Battle Rage were not AP. They were produced in the factory in China and the blood added later in the USA. So the both the Studios and the China factory produced it.

Back