SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im pretty sure that Batman is next for pre-order going by Sideshows facebook post...

Sups and bats will probably post together or amonth apart from eachother. I think their doing this so we are not overwhelmed financially.
the timeline works for me so far.

I'm definitely getting Batman, but I'm undecided to get either Joker, Catwoman, or Superman as a companion piece.

P1080407_zps45aa36c4.jpg

tumblr_inline_mk0yn7qnvZ1qfb1ni.gif

wish someone would update the first post in this thread so i didn't have to google the dang thing every time i want to see what it looks like now with the changes.

: o p

I keep going back and forth on this figure. I like it,, then hate it, then like it, then....

Hopefully, it will turn out to be better in hand. Like the SSC Joker and the Medicom Hush Bats (a very underrated figure).

You would think batman wold be up for pre-order by now unless their is problems with the muscle body?

I'm worried that bats will not be a item to purchase at this rate.

and how come their is no images of his 2nd headsculpt?

Hopefully they fix the sucking the stomach in.

there is a lot of muscular men that look like that in spandex. I think there is a few comic book images of batman looking like that as well. he isn't like the muscle men who have a stomach as big as their pectoral muscles. if they added muscle to stomach area he might look overweight and be batman at age 60

get the lead out sideshow, tick tock guys, tick tock.

as far a superman he can kinda stand on his own personally im going to find a corner sconce of a gargoyle to have batman and superman crouch on my book case. granted I have to drill holes in it but it will be worth it.

superman and wonder woman have presence you spot them right away I hope she is next because I Hate and I mean I really hate the DCD Wonder woman. Her head isn't worth making into another figure.

If it wasn't for the Linda Carter incident we would have a less masculine looking Wonder Woman by now I MEAN REALLY HOW HARD IS IT TO MAKE HER LOOK LIKE THIS:

wonder-woman-2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to see the full reveal for this in the hopes that maybe it can win me over. So far I'm really not impressed at all. Really hoping we get a Neal Adams style version fairly soon, more slim and ripped and with the classic yellow oval.

get the lead out sideshow, tick tock guys, tick tock.

as far a superman he can kinda stand on his own personally im going to find a corner sconce of a gargoyle to have batman and superman crouch on my book case. granted I have to drill holes in it but it will be worth it.

superman and wonder woman have presence you spot them right away I hope she is next because I Hate and I mean I really hate the DCD Wonder woman. Her head isn't worth making into another figure.

If it wasn't for the Linda Carter incident we would have a less masculine looking Wonder Woman by now I MEAN REALLY HOW HARD IS IT TO MAKE HER LOOK LIKE THIS:

wonder-woman-2.jpg

That's a really cool looking Wonder Woman. I'm really excited to see what Grant Morrison does with his Earth One book when it comes out.

it would be cool if wonder woman was in the new figures to be but we shall see if side show can. after all the skin tone will have to be addressed in the bodies and maybe covered joints or not dcd didn't care if they showed. She may need a whole body just for herself. I have confidence in the sculpting team to make an attractive wonder woman.

so she will have a detailed body nice that will be cool

does anyone have a nude body of either so I can see how detailed we are talking, unless your meaning we will have a male body for wonderwoman.

Last edited:
I wish they would release a variant black and grey version when this goes up for preorder. Who's with me?

for the past I don't know how many years we have had the black and grey suit. I think tony mei might be able to hook you up with a black cape,gauntlets and boots oh and brief of course that way you can change him. all you will need to do is paint his blue mask black.

that is really all you need to do. frankly for all of the 90's im tired of seeing the black suit.

Back